Don,t get worried i,m not back however much i would like to be.

• 129 posts
    April 17, 2012 8:54 PM BST

Some of you may know me and some of you may not , but in all honesty none of you truely know me.

My main problem is i tell it like it is but in my mind that should not be a problem but i do hit a few nerves and that is why i stay away from this site however much i like it.

At this moment my life is completly upside down due to an atempt on my life from a nieghbour whom i have never met! I find that strange that a person who obviously thinks he has the rite to try to kill me and the only reason i can think of him doing that is the fact that i am happy and he is a sad piece of sh*t.

I will get my day in court and i have been told he will go to prison for what he has done to me.

Its not just the fact that he wants me dead that has turned my life upside down but i had to be removed from my home by the police for my own protection.

Today i found my new dream home which i will be moving to in the next few weeks but the only reason i am sharing this with you all is just to let you know that ' that man has put me through hell but no one on this earth will stop me from being me.

Some of you may come accross ars*holes in your life "but" never ever allow anyone to put you down for being yourself "its the most natural thing in the world to be yourself".

This has been a hard part of my life but lessons will be learned as i have agreed to allow a big press release after he is sentenced just to send a message out "You do not do this to me or anyone else".

Please feel free to read what i wrote below as it may give others hope.

You all take care and stay strong but most of all just be you. Julia xxx.

YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WISH.

The truth is that if you persist and concentrate you will get success!

Your actions all come from thoughts within you because when you are

confident that you can do something you will do it.

You may have to persist for a while but you can do it and that is a fact,

because if you focus all of your thoughts on the one most important thing you

want from your life "It is there for you".

Every person on this earth is given a gift! And that is not only the gift

of life but the power of mind and if you put the energy into it you can feel

bigger and stronger than anyone else.Your visions can be unlimited, even if

today it may not seem so tommorow you can do it and i know that is true

because i am living proof of it.

A long time ago i thought i was a nobody! Today i am a somebody.

I get told i am amazing and brilliant ect on a daily basis and i find that

strange because the truth is

"I am just plain me" .

Once again you all take care and be proud xxxx.

• April 18, 2012 5:30 PM BST
    What you say is very true about living your life as yourself, that is the only way in which you will find inner peace, happiness and contentment.

One point which you make I would disagree on is your statement "i tell it like it is" which is not necessarily true - your perception of things is not always the same as another persons perception - so whilst you might tell it as you see it, it might not match another person's view or take on things

Good luck in your move Julie, I hope things will become a lot easier for you now.

Peace sister xxx
    • 114 posts
    April 22, 2012 3:56 PM BST
    I don't know you, Julie. But, I do wish you well!

-Jessi
  • April 23, 2012 8:57 AM BST
    Hi Julia
    I hope you get justice but there are so many scumbag lawyers out ther that maybe you'll end up portrayed as the criminal.
    Good luck
    • 129 posts
    June 6, 2012 10:00 PM BST
    I have just droped in to say thank you for your good wishe's.

Rose! There is not one lawyer on this earth who will get the better of me "fact".
    I cannot talk about this much for legal reasons but at the end of this month i have been told i will be making history "yes me making history".
    I believe and always have done that everything that happens to a person happens for a reason! I am now settled in my new home but in the past few months i have met people i would have never had met if that attack never happened to me so some good has come out of the bad. People from all walks of life! some in high places to the general public have learned from me , not just a few but hundreds of people i would have never met in just a few months now have a completely different opinion of what being Transexual is all about .The main thing that many have asked is where do you find the strength to keep going? My answer is "I have to be strong just to be me" and i am sure some of you can relate to that. One man tried to break me! now its my turn to break him and i "will win".

I will pop back at the end of the month and if anyone wishe's i can give the link to me making history (that sounds so funny).
    I have always said i will leave my mark on this earth before i leave it! So far i have made a dent but the crator is about to come.

Bye for now you all take care and thank you once again for your good wishe's.

Julia xxx.
    • 364 posts
    June 7, 2012 6:55 AM BST
    I note you have quit Norfolk. Not Suffolk surely. LOL
    Best wishes from another Norfolk exile
    • 110 posts
    June 9, 2012 7:26 AM BST
    All the best Julia. Not just in court but in your new home too. Sounds like you've been through hell and it's about time some good came your way x
    • 2358 posts
    June 9, 2012 1:49 PM BST
    I'm not worried. but do think of you often, be well take care

xxXxxx
    • 129 posts
    June 9, 2012 8:40 PM BST
    Hi All.
    I said i was not going to return here untill the end of the month but as i get email alerts from here i am back yet again.
    Rose thank you for your message i have responded.
    Joanne! Yes i did move from Norfolk to Suffolk for a better life , i have actualy moved back to my place of birth. Thank you for your good wishes xx.
    Lillith.
    Yes i have been through hell but these rare things make me stronger and more determined to put a stop to them for the sake of future generations.
    Thank you to for you good wishes xx.

Cristine! I know you are not worried because i think you are one of the few that understands me! You know i have deep feelings about certian subjects and i also think you know those feelings are because i care about human life (all human life).
    You are an amazing woman who has my deepest respect because i know you care too. The amoun,t of work you put into helping others with your research/posts and information shows just how much you do care.

You are young beautiful and extremely inteligent! Me? I am old uneducated and ugly so we are opposite apart from one thing "We both care about now and future generations".

I realy should keep to my word and stay away from here so for now i am saying goodbye and take care and thank you! your words mean alot and i will continue to look in from outside..
    Julia xxxx.
    • 129 posts
    June 30, 2012 7:35 PM BST
    Hi all.
    As promised i said i will come back at the end of the month.
    Well i did make history! I am now the first ever person in the county of Suffolk to get a successful transphobic hate crime prosecution.

Some may say thats no big deal but as all others have failed i now hope it will not be the last and others will come forward .
    In an ideal world there would be no hate towards us or any member of society but i know it happens on a daily basis and i hope this will open the doors now for others to report the crime and get a prosecution and put a stop to the hate.

Suffolk police are releasing a press release on monday which i agreed to and i was also interviewed by the East Anglian daily times after court and i have also been asked to go into the studios of BBC Radio Suffolk on monday to do a live program about the case which i have also agreed to.

I know from past experiences i am yet again going to be called an attention seeker by members of the so called transgender community.
    Maybe one day they will realise the last thing i need in my life is attention! I do get enought of that now and 99.9% of that attention is thankfully good. They also one day "maybe" figure out that i am not drawing attention to myself and that i am trying my best to draw attention to the fact that peoples attitudes need to change in society and i am trying to make life better for them and not myself. As far as i am concerned apart from this event my life is about as good as it can get and i am thankfull for that .

All the best to you all .

Julia x.
    • 110 posts
    June 30, 2012 9:08 PM BST
    Hiya Julia. So glad this event is over for you. I think it's great what you have done. No one should put up with abuse in their lives and if this makes just one moron think twice before he or she starts being abusive to any other person it will be a job well done. Good for you girl. I'll keep my eyes open for you in the eadt and if I'm lucky I might get to catch you on radio suffolk. Hope you love it in Suffolk as much as I do. Take care. Don't be a stranger. Hugs lillith x
    • 129 posts
    July 1, 2012 7:57 PM BST
    Hi Lilleth.
    I just want to say thank you for your kind words.
    What i have done is stand up for my rights as a human being! Just like anyone else is entitled to in this country. I am nothing special! Everyone has the strength inside of them to do that and all they have to do is search for it so maybe this will help them find that strength.
    Suffolk is a growing county heading towards one million people at a fast rate so my message reaches a lot of people.

I do not like having my ugly mug in newspapers but i think this is the sixth artical about me but this is the only one about a transphobic attack on myself. I also hate hearing my voice on the radio but tommorow i will be sitting in very the same BBC studio i was 10 days ago. However much i hate my voice it is a proud voice just trying to put right the wrongs in this country "I think at this rate i should ask the BBC for my own chair".

If you wish to listen to the program it will be on the Morning show between 9am and 12.30 , i cannot say a time yet as they are working on a schedule but i am told it will most likely be the last half hour. Parts of the press release will most likely be on the news every half hour throughout the day.
    That program can be listened to anywhere in the world live or on listen again at anytime for 7 days after the program on the BBC iPlayer .

This website is the only transgender website i am a member of but i am sorry i will have to be a stranger due to past problems but please do say hi if you ever see me in town.

You take care and all the best

Julia xxx.
    • 110 posts
    July 2, 2012 3:40 PM BST
    Hiya Julia. Shame your gonna be a stranger. Don't know what part of Suffolk your in but I visit most towns at some point so who knows. It's possible you will hear an embarising yoo hoo from across the street one day. Take good care of yourself,be happy. Love and hugs lillith xx
    • 129 posts
    July 2, 2012 4:03 PM BST
    Thank you Lilleth.

I don't know if you bought a copy of the Ipswich star today "theres a rite ugly cow on the front page" They are calling me an exclusive! .
    The program on BBC radio suffolk has been moved to tommorow.

I am going to start a new thread about this court case plus the fact i am leaving this website in a few days for good after saying a few goodbyes.

Take care and all the best for a bright future.

Hugs Julia xx.
    • 110 posts
    July 2, 2012 4:50 PM BST
    Can't get the paper where iam but just had a look on line. Couldn't see any ugly cows though I did read a inspirational story about you. I really will be sorry to see you leave :-(. Will try and catch the radio tomorrow. Please keep in touch if you can. Hugs lillith x
  • July 2, 2012 6:56 PM BST
    the pedo priests took all the spotlight in the paper.

I'll try catch the radio tomorrow
    • 129 posts
    July 2, 2012 9:20 PM BST
    And you know what Rose?.
    Today a demented woman told me god is doing this to me as a test! My reply was i hope i get a lot more than a f*cking certificate when i have finished my bloody test. If there is a god he had just got back from the pub when he created me and just to rub it in he will proberbly make me live untill i am 231 years old.
    Bye.
  • July 2, 2012 9:56 PM BST
    LOL.. lots of dementeds about these days. we have special gift of meeting them.
    take care.