Some Observations

• August 4, 2004 7:12 PM BST
    Just to let you all know Im going on my 8th month now, low dosage of estrofem (2mg a day) and no t blockers. Im fairly happy with my progress when I started my measurements were 38 for the band and 40 for my chest currently they are 36 for the band and almost a 42 for my chest. Which I think translates to almost an A cup. My nipples have doubled in size and my areolas are a little darker. My areolas are now also coned shaped which push my nipples out even further. Breast are still very tender under and around my nipples so I believe Im still growing. Something that surprised me during this time is that I lost a few inches in my band measurement, I thought all the growth would be in the chest. Not quite sure how to describe this but a feeling that I have something under my arms, seem that the inside of my upper arms now seem to touch the sides of my chest..
    never remember that feeling before. Anther note is that it seems my upper thighs are also touching when standing straight again I don't remember if they did that before either. My skin is a little smoother and I definetly have seen a reduction in the growth of my body hair.
    Well I will keep you posted on any other changes I notice.
    Take Care
    Sandi