No more lasering!

• August 16, 2012 9:23 AM BST

I told the clinic I didn't think I'd need to see them again after yesterday's session to get the last few black hairs under my nose and side of mouth were zapped.

If any more push through I think it will be easy to keep on top of them with occasionally tweezings.

It has taken about 30 sessions of IPL and ten of laser.   

I think laser is best but I cannot imagine the pain from doing a full beard area with it as I only had it for the last small areas that were resisting the IPL.

I have to think that these last areas have much more solid roots than the other areas which slip out without much pain or resistance so this may be why some can be killed with IPL and some need laser.

The ones under my nose were really tight and painful to pull out with tweezers.

The electrolysist said they had really big solid follicles so perhaps the moustache hairs are naturally stronger and better rooted.

The first patch I had done with IPL on side of my jaw never grew any more black hairs while on sides of mouth they just kept coming back time after time.

I still have some white ones around my chin to get rid of.