wanting a new life

• 36 posts
    August 19, 2012 8:49 PM BST

I edited my profile. please look at it if you can.  I do not have any updated pictures but think that I need to update my camera.  I have a camcorder that uses dvds but I have not figured out how to use it on here just yet.  I know that we are in a recession but since I live in Minnesota in a small town called Redwood Falls.  I live near family but would like to move away from the group home that I live in.  I see a psychiatrist every so many months and that is not for the wanting the change although she knows about it. My sister wanted a social worker involved so I have one.  My family knows about this but is against it. My mother says that I do not have the features but would like to change anyway.I have not been to a lgbt meeting but would like to some day meet others.  can I do that on the web?  I have the internet back temporally as this place is to get internet connected but not sure how soon.  I would like to know what all I can do on the web and be able to either blog or create a page. maybe I could post a video if someone would be able to show me how thru the dvd.  Can anyone help?  I have some photos on my computer but nothing from my new room yet.  how can I post a new photo or video on here?   my e-mail address is [email protected]

nathan/wendy