Txt from a freind.....

• 1198 posts
    August 6, 2004 9:33 AM BST
    Clair,
    sounds like a friend just sending a joke to another friend, on the other hand this mate of your's could know something and wants some sort of reaction from you to confirm his suspition's.
    So treat it as a joke between two friends and reply with somethinglike"good one mate where did ya find that one" only a suggestion Clair.......love JJ xx
    • 338 posts
    August 6, 2004 9:11 AM BST
    Ok this came through last night, froma friend who i've not told, and he's never given an indication of knowing.. so i kinda guess this is just one of them coincidence thingies.. anyway.. had the wife in a fit with laughter..

-- Quote --

Jack And Jill Went Up The Hill
    So Jack Could Lick Jills f***y
    But poor jacks gob was filled with knob
    cus Jills a Fk'ing tranny...

-- end quote --

Still trying to think of something to reply to this one..

And the only bits i takes exception to are the 'poor jack' bit and the 'Fk'ing tranny' bit.. it is funny in the same way jokes about plane wrecks are funny. but i wonder where the hell he found it.. and why its been sent to little old me.. maybe me smooth arms are starting tounges wagging.

Anyway.. as i said it had the wife laughing and me to for a bit in a cynical way, more cus of the subject matter being sent to me than anything else..

Comments & ideas for a response most welcome..
    • 1198 posts
    August 6, 2004 9:52 AM BST
    Maria it was funny but i think Clair is just a little concerned as to what was actually ment by the txt.I don't think she posted it as a joke for all to split their sides over........JJ x
  • August 6, 2004 7:41 PM BST
    Hi everyone:

Some things are funny in a harmless sort of way and I think we all have be able to laugh at ourselves at times because we all have our little quirks that others find amusing.

Other things are ment to be insulting and demeaning. This is a different situation altogether and must not be tolerated.

This seems to be a funny in the harmless way. Both I and my partner (also a T/S) got a good laugh from it.

I remember a few years ago before I was 24/7 I had just returned to FL from a visit to new Orleans. I mentioned this to one of my clients and he said to me "ya can't tell the girls from the boys there". I said back you him "you sure can't" and laughed my head off after I hung up the phone.

Hugs,

Betty
    • 338 posts
    August 6, 2004 8:52 PM BST

Oh i don't think anything specifically 'Me' is meant by this.. just the slight irony of it appealed somewhat.

It's not something i'm concerned about, i know 'this' is something hes not approving of that has been made clear a few times hence the fact he's not been told and is unlikely to be told..

And yes it is funny.. in a dark sort of way..

Thanks for the comments.. i tend not to reply to this sort of thing much either, mostly cus not many people got me mobile number and i kinda like it that way cus it don't go off much.

• 2068 posts
    August 6, 2004 9:44 AM BST
    clair that was just brill!! it's had me laughing my head off all day!! love maria xx
    • 2068 posts
    August 6, 2004 10:07 AM BST
    I'm sorry JJ,if it seemed like i was makng fun of the way things are.i just found it rather funny,but i should have thought about how it would effect clair.i did'nt post it to make fun of things.I AM SORRY JJ..lol maria x
    • 2573 posts
    August 6, 2004 12:36 PM BST
    When I get sent stuff like that I tend to just not respond. This either gives the message that I was not amused or do not approve. The person sending it will either stop sending such articles (unless they ar Bcc:-ing them to their entire address book, inquire if I got the message, send it again or send more like it....their response tells me a lot about why they sent it. Been a while since I looked at headers, but do they mention if other recipients were surpressed?