In high gear

• September 11, 2012 5:13 PM BST

Hello everyone,just a quick update as to my progress. Today is the 36th day on hrt and i must say that i can't be more satisfied with the current results. In just a short time i have had some excellent results for my age. Today i woke up and went into the bathroom,as i passed the mirror i was almost shocked at what i seen. It seems as though over nite alot has happened. My eyes..omg.. how brite they have become. almost glowing white whites as i have seen in other women. Christal clear,and focus is much more intense. The touch and feel of my neck is different,soft and not so ridged.Pores seem to be shrinking,but will watch that over the next few weeks...could be just me. Then theres the chest. Lots of change there. Lots of growth in a short time,and seems like every day there is a bit more and more. If it keeps up at this rate i will pass a A by christmas time easily. Hair is growing like  crazy and seems to be stronger. lastly, my hands look noticably different. The only side effect i have noticed so far is that i use to walk 3-4 miles a day, now my ability to do this without getting super tired is going away.

There was a post that someone stated that wile passing women they seemed to smile more at her. WHY i don't know,but i have noticed some difference with this also. I thought about it last night and came up with either it's because the clarity of a persons eyes could meen a healthier person,and you get more smiles because of it. Or there is some sort of inter connection that changes with the introduction to hormones. Whtever it may be,i like it and seem to be treated differently in the process. Ok enough for now,back to work... Haver a great day everyone..

Deenah