Mad experiences.

• 376 posts
    November 30, 2012 9:56 PM GMT

I have no belief in any God what-so-ever. Naughty Julia being born a Catholic.

This is what happens when someone trys to force their beliefs on me. This is just part of the conversation.

A few months ago I was walking through town when a women stopped me and asked are you Julia? I replied yes do I know you?. No she said i saw you in the papers recently.

She then went on to say- God is doing this to you as a test (nutcase alert) I said what did you say? God is doing this to you as a test she said again. My reply was are you demented or something?.

So here we go religious nutcase alert. I asked her, and what makes you think that if there is a God  being myself is test? He is testing you was the reply.

Ok now I have to either walk away or tell her my thoughts . She got my thoughts.

Well if God is doing this to me as a test I hope I get a lot more than a f#cking certificate when I get to the end of it. You will she said if you accept Jesus into your life (she is pushing it now).

I told her my thoughts about God and Jesus ect. So many times I have heard God loves all of his children! err My mother gave birth to me God was not there at the time of my conception either my Father was .

I was half educated at a Catholic school (not very well)  and I was told Mary was married to Joseph! Yet Jesus was the son of God . Ok God was an adulterist and Joseph was a thick head.

Oh dear I have hit a nerve! You will be cast into everlasting flames she said. Well at least I won't have to pay the bloody heating bill anymore then will I?.

I turned around to see I had an audience . I just hope someone filmed it and uploads it to Youtube I would love to see it.

• 2358 posts
    November 30, 2012 10:35 PM GMT
    As the vicar said to the choir boy pulling up his zipper, you sin so beautifully my son.
    • 376 posts
    December 1, 2012 8:48 AM GMT
    Tell me about it Cristine.

It happened to me. The Catholic religion makes me sick. Thinking back on what a Catholic teacher done to me at the age of 12 after revealing in class my gender I knew I was , he kept me behind after school to perform his discusting act ,I did pay him back in my way. If it was not such a serious subject what I done to him was actualy very funny.
    I do know he is dead now and if I could I would find his grave and dance on it.

I think about things unlike religious nuts. Jesus was supposed to return after 2000 years! He is nearly 13 years late now. Maybe he is coming by National rail Express East Anglia (Or what ever they are calling themselves this week) but even they are never that late.

I have actualy found Jesus! Its true I know where he is.

I often read things from people who say they found Jesus in prison! There is the answer "He is banged up" Yep thats where Jesus is in prison and thats the best place for him I say.

Julia .