Life.

• 376 posts
    December 3, 2012 9:17 PM GMT

I do not pretend to have the answers as to why our lives are so hard sometimes and also very complicated. I can only tell of my own experiences.

Most of my life has been wasted and that was mainly through lack of education and not even knowing who or how I could tell anyone why I have always known I was a female. If I knew back in my teens what I do now then my life would be totaly different. It is extemely likely that you are younger than me "Don't waste your life" as I did. As far as I am aware its the only one you get.

One of the biggest things in my own mind I have learned that being you is nothing to be ashamed of. We are not better than the next person but we do have to be 10 times stronger just to survive. In a strange way thats makes us very special.

Earlier this year it was me again'st 12 men! One ignorant idiot and 11 of his friends. Could I beat them? in a fight I would not stand a chance but I did beat them in my way. It took strength I never knew I had but I did it.

So unless the wind is in your face and the rain is lashing down do as I do and walk with your head held high because you are you and you are special.

Although we all share different opinions we are all fighting to survive and enjoy our lives as much as we can.

I know at times it feels like the world is again'st you but you are not alone and things do get better for most.

Stuff comes in to my head sometimes (Its like a scrap yard in there) and some of it stays there and some I forget.

One day the below came into my head and it stayed there. It helped me through some very bad times.

You will get what you wish.

The truth is if you persist and concentrate you will get success.

Your actions all come from thoughts within you because when you are confident that you can do something you will do it.

You may have to persist for a while but "You can do it" and that is a fact.

If you focus all of your thoughts on the one most important thing in your life it is there for you "Grab it".

Every person on this earth is given a gift! That is not only the gift of life but the power of mind.

If you put the energy into it you can feel bigger and stronger than anyone else.

Your potential is unlimited , even if today it may not seem so then tommorow you can do it.

I know this to be true because I and others are living proof of it.

Be you be proud and be happy. 

All the best.

This post was edited by Former Member at December 11, 2012 5:16 PM GMT
  • December 13, 2012 5:18 AM GMT

i liked your sharing your story, it gives a lot of fodder to think about.

This post was edited by Former Member at December 13, 2012 5:23 AM GMT
    • 376 posts
    December 13, 2012 6:02 AM GMT
    WARNING! Do not click on the above link it is SPAM. You will get Cookied.