male to female

• 1 posts
    February 2, 2013 7:26 AM GMT

I am  man of 43 years and married. But my inner is like female. I like to have boobs and ssex with man. When my wife is not at home, I wear her bras and clothes and feel very comfortable.

Please guide.

• 376 posts
    February 2, 2013 10:28 AM GMT
    Please guide???? Ok here we go. First stop solicitors maybe to get a divorce? Your poor wife! How would you feel if she was having sex with others behind your back? Not to impressed I rekon.

Now putting your thoughts into reality. You want boobs? They don't grow overnight , mine have taken 3 years to get a B cup . So after three years if you could have them by taking hormones "and" if you are still married your wife will notice you have some breasts and she will notice other things too.

A lesson here for single trans girls. Don't go getting married and fathering children untill you know where you want your life to go.

You will hurt others.

Amber! This is most likely not the answer you wanted "but" it is reality.

Good luck.
  • February 2, 2013 11:55 AM GMT
    You take hormones, grow boobs perhaps, penis don't work after a while. First stop go see a therapist. If you wife comes home unexpectedly and catches you in her clothes, with another man, she will beat you to the divorce solicitor.
    • 376 posts
    February 2, 2013 12:14 PM GMT
    Cass! Penis don't work? Then I guess other man will lose interest too "Stuffed" Mine works fine I just had a piss.

Julia.
    • 13 posts
    February 3, 2013 10:47 AM GMT
    lol Mine works fine too.. "News at 11"