The Pope is going! So what another replaces him.

• 376 posts
    February 12, 2013 4:13 PM GMT

Moving this from the home page about the Pope resigning.

What will be the difference? Answer: A face.

Same old same old . The Catholic religious leaders and priests are made up of two halves 50% gay and child abuses and 50% Homophobics (thats hypocrisy at its best) all hiding behind that so called cloth (untill they get caught).

I am proud to have been born Transexual but ashamed of having the afliction of being born a Catholic.

Some may say being Transexual is an afliction "Wrong" It has taught me how to be strong and proud.

Having been sexualy abused at the age of 12 in a Catholic school after revealing my gender identity I have learned that religion is evil in all forms.

I am not a Catholic I am an Ex Catholic "An atheist" . If in unlikely event there is a God it is evil , it teaches evil and spreads evil through the Church and throughout the world.

May your God go with you cos it ain't coming with me.

• 364 posts
    February 12, 2013 10:00 PM GMT
    Thank God my faith has
    remained strong
    • 376 posts
    February 12, 2013 10:46 PM GMT

Well Joanne you are entitled to your beliefs and so am I.

This post was edited by Former Member at February 24, 2013 11:22 PM GMT
    • 364 posts
    February 13, 2013 7:47 AM GMT

I am not a pervert Julia, neither are millions of other Catholics. It was only a minority of priests and religious who were. I realise you were one person who was  very badly treated ande have every right to feel like you do.

This post was edited by Joanne Lee at February 13, 2013 7:58 AM GMT
  • February 13, 2013 7:58 AM GMT
    I'm sorry you had such a bad time as a kid Julia but you can't condemn the whole Roman Catholic clergy, they can't all be evil.
    BTW I was brought up very strictly Church of Scotland and you can't get further removed from Catholicism than that.
    • 376 posts
    February 13, 2013 12:20 PM GMT

Joanne I have not called you a pervert and its a majority "not" minority. Pease read things properly.

Catholic priests are either child abuses or homophobic/transphobic . I could post 1000 links here if I wanted to of child sex abuse cases involving Catholic priests or head teachers of Catholic schools .

It is rife with the people who are put in charge of children put in the care of the Catholic church or schools. You tell me what right has the Pope got to openly state that Gay people do not deserve a life? And Is that Christianity? If it is then stuff it.

"Roman" Catholic still stuck in Roman times. Yes I hate the Catholic Church and its leaders because it discusts me that they continue to cover up what they do and have done to children

. Thank you Heather but I don't need sympathy justice would do me and I do condem the whole Roman Catholic Clergy because they know it goes on and they allow it to continue it is sickening.

This post was edited by Former Member at February 13, 2013 12:25 PM GMT
  • February 22, 2013 12:34 AM GMT
    OK I"m going to set the record straight & END IT!!!!! NO NOT ALL CATHOLIC PRIESTS ARE CHILD ABUSERS FOR STARTERS!!!!! 2. Yes the catholic faith for reasons I don't know why I guess because of Saddam & gamora in the OLD testament think ALL gays Lesbians & TG even BI every one but heterosexual Biological people are abominations but they need to look at the NEW testament. Yes I am Catholic (Roman) bore & raised however I believe more in the Wicca frame of mind everyone is welcome & you don't have to practice magic if you don't want to. So lets just drop this subject with what I have said. Shall we????!!!!