What's your fave dedicated trans clothing store?

• 2127 posts
    March 11, 2013 3:03 PM GMT

What's your fave dedicated trans clothing store?  Where do you buy your clothes and other accessories?  Which online transgender stores would you recommend.  Please don't say which ones you hate - just the one's you really like and why.

Thanks, Katie   x

• March 14, 2013 3:33 PM GMT
    in dallas texas. it a consignment store called
    :Larger than life" it caters to the c/d and or t/g person beside the g.g. . . very trans freindly staff that will help you find the right look for your body or event for you/ i I am not affliaited with them just like the store
    • 15 posts
    March 14, 2013 4:18 PM GMT
    I like the Glamour Boutique in Mass. (the original store.) John is very helpful in person, on the phone or by email. It's not the same store as the website. You can reach him at [email protected]. (He has a new web site, but I've lost the link.)
    (I have no comment on the GB website as I have not used it.)
    • 15 posts
    March 14, 2013 4:22 PM GMT
    Another one is Ritzy Rags & Baubles by Leigh in Orlando. I discovered this place just recently on a visit there. Leigh (who is a drag performer as well) helped me enormously with my makeup.
  • March 14, 2013 11:04 PM GMT
    Here in the San Francisco area (South Bay) Carla's Boutique is TG specific and can offer clothing, shoes, makeup , full makeovers and also has a social club. Very friendly environment.