gender therapy

• 36 posts
    March 25, 2013 2:55 AM GMT

I live in Minnesota which is part of the united states.  It would be nice if I could see a gender therapist.  Unfortunately, I am unable to travel to see a gender therapist.  There was talk of using skype to talk to one but the timing did not work out.  I currently work from noon to 4 or 5 and I have lunch a bit before that.   I am generally open otherwise.  I have someone here in the morning on Wednesdays and Thursdays depending on the weather or appointments.  Wednesday till noon and Thursday till 11 Minnesota time.  Would anyone know of a gender therapist that I could talk to?

Nathan

• 376 posts
    April 9, 2013 10:51 PM BST
    Nathan!

Have you ever wondered why your questions get ignored? I personally hate being ignored I always associate the word with ignorant.

So would you like to know why your questions are being ignored? Here is my answer and "anyone" can feel free to correct me.
    Answer: Only you have the answer to your problems. I gave you good advice "Over 3 years ago" And here you are in exactly the same place you were then "You have gone "No-where".

Go and see your doctor! He or She will point you in the right direction or make you an appointment to see a therapist.

Whatever it is stopping you from doing that only you can solve , No-one on this website can sort your problems out only you can , and I think over 3 years is a long time to be asking the same things.

If the above sounds harsh it is not meant to be "It is reality" You and only you are in control of your life and only you can change it.

I have told you before I will not be around much longer so please just take notice of me now.
    Or you can just be here in another 3 years time asking the same things.
    It is your life and if deep down inside you want to change only you can change it "Fact".

From me to you I wish you the best along with a kick up the rear end.
  • April 10, 2013 3:43 AM BST
    A few people have tried to help him Julia, but didn't get very far and he rejected help from many living in the UK as well.

You can only do so much to help people, you cannot (nor should not) live their lives for them.
    • 376 posts
    April 10, 2013 12:44 PM BST
    Carol this link is from 3 years 2 months ago.

The former member Julia is me.

http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/4740/re-life-changing-decisitions

It will still be the same questions asked in another 3 years.
    His problems are more than gender related it is a lot deeper than that.

One thing I have learned from this! Minnesota is in the United State of America! And all these years I thought it was junction 6 the A22 to Godstone. I learn something everyday.