any decent TG dating sites...

• 2068 posts
    April 18, 2013 1:09 AM BST

I need your help girls....does anybody know of any decent TG dating sites in the UK?. I feel a tad embarrassed to ask this but i don't know what else to try because there isn't anywhere local to me. 99% of the peeps in Lowestoft where i live, would run a mile in the opposite direction rather than date a TG person..i.e me.  I'm single and i absolutely hate it i have to say. I dont want to be left on the shelf wihle other peeps are finding love, all i want in life is that special somene & thats not too much to ask is it?

Anna-Marie

• 376 posts
    April 21, 2013 10:07 PM BST

I am a member of one such site! I have a paid for fake profile and I get about 10 or more offers a day "I feel like Paris bloody Hilton". I am there for one reason only and that is to keep an eye on things . As an example: I discovered a police office praying on trans girls! I gathered the evidence and got him repromanded , now the pratt is back for more so me thinks he will lose his job this time. Stay on the shelf you are a safer there. If fate means you will meet someone then you will but if not then chase the buggers running away they will tire and give in.

This post was edited by Former Member at May 2, 2013 6:30 AM BST
    • 364 posts
    April 22, 2013 1:31 AM BST
    Hi AM
    There was a TS from Norwich on this site advertising for a partner for a couple of months. The Ad has recently disappeared.

Hugs Joanne
    • 2068 posts
    May 2, 2013 12:10 AM BST

Thats NOT what i wanted to hear JuliaFrown

Anna x

• 2068 posts
    May 2, 2013 12:10 AM BST

Thats NOT what i wanted to hear JuliaFrown

Anna x

• 376 posts
    May 2, 2013 6:29 AM BST

Well I am sorry Anna but it is a fact. There is no such thing as a decent TG Dating site , my 10 offers a day are from low life and that is what them sites exist of (and thrive on).

Fate can be an amazing thing you know! Meeting some stranger on a dating site who is most likely married plus carrying sexual deseases is not the best way to go . Today you could meet someone special just at the shops! If not today then maybe tomorrow who knows? But at least you will see the real person not some sexual deviant hiding on some crumbie dating site. Even I get offers from real people when I am out doing normal things, Fate has not found me my ideal partner but then again I am not looking for one.

I wish you all the best though but just take care .

Julia x.

• 376 posts
    May 2, 2013 9:08 AM BST

Anna! I just want to add something to this. Firstly I don't know what or who you are looking for , a man , a woman , or another TG. On a TG dating site you are not likely to find a correct gender born female so I guess thats not who you are looking for. So that leaves a man or another TG . Men on TG sites are the creepiest weirdo's around . If you have not had your op they love you but after you have had it they dismiss you , they are only interested in what is between your legs "Male sexual organs" if they wanted a woman they would would go on a normal dating site but they don't really see you as a woman which is degrading.

I said I am not looking for anyone as I am happy with just my friends and living alone I like it that way. I have been alone for 8 years and will most likely die alone but that again is my choice. But "and" this is a big but! If I was looking for a partner I think that partner would be a Transvestite , the reason being I would have a man but also have a man who understands some of what being a woman is (could be fun who knows) Best of both worlds! A man plus a female friend if that makes sense.

If I get bored (its rare) I do play with men on the internet and I get offered all kinds of things, Its a bit like Christmas and Santa is saying he will shower me with gifts , one nutcase even offered me £150 just to spend 30 minutes in the same room as me Now that was weird of course I declined his wonderfull offer because I am not skint or desperate and even if I was it would never happen , I do have morals.

Just my thoughts and if you want to know some of the really naughty things I have done with men on dating websites just ask. I never met them but girl did they wish they did'nt bother me when I had finished playing with them.

Again take care , its a strange world on them sites .

Julia x

• May 2, 2013 9:16 PM BST

I also have had no luck with dating sites, although I've concentrated on sites looking for straight men in the USA.  A lot of flirting occurs, but the minute the guy finds out I'm TS (I'll tell before I'll meet face to face), it's bye-bye baby.

I have found that one of the best ways to meet men is through other women.  I've joined several women's groups for activities and volunteer work. It seems there's always a single guy that one of the other women will know about.  I have not found Mr. Right, but I've met some very interesting guys to do things with.