A tribute to an amazing woman.

• 376 posts
    April 21, 2013 9:08 PM BST

I will be gone from here very soon for good. It is obvious I am niether wanted or welcome here.

Before I tidy up a few lose ends I need to pay a tribute to a very special woman.

It must be about 6 years ago when our paths first crossed when this place was called TWeb.

I know for a fact that some treat this special person as a trophy friend! To put it in plain terms having her as a friend is more like a prize than a friend. That is so cruel in my eyes , she is a million times better than that , I have learned more from her than "Anyone" in my 55 years on this earth. Others knock her sometimes but just as I do she gets back up again.

You all are so so lucky to have this woman here with you , to teach you about things most are unaware of.

The woman I am talking about is

Cristine Shye.

I for one treasure her as a friend and will do untill I draw my last breath.

Thank you Cristine for being you and for being a true friend.

Keep up what you do and "Never" let anyone insult you or your intelligence . Continue to amaze others as you have done me and most of all be very very proud of it and just being yourself.

Julia xx

• April 21, 2013 9:35 PM BST
    I`ve only known her a short while, but she is pretty amazing darling. As are you!, & I will miss you...
    Love Daisy
    • 376 posts
    April 21, 2013 9:56 PM BST
    I will miss you to Daisy , you have my email stay in touch and I will be watching from the outside.
    xxx