Share the passion.

• 376 posts
    April 27, 2013 1:46 PM BST

Some of you or most likely most of you think that Katie runs this website to make money "Wrong" She has a passion and also a lot of vision and foresight.

Katie and myself have known each other on here on and off for proberbly 6 years now and I know she won't mind me saying so but we have had some differences in the past , including a few threats to kick me off here but that is in the past just where it belongs . Don't tell her but it is actually impossible for her to kick me off here now with the equipment I have sitting in front of me right nowSmile.

So her passion! It is to make this place not only better but also make it for some a safe haven , and a mine of information along with the help of some very special people I shall not mention but you know who you are.

Katie could very easily make a small furtune by going again'st her morals and turning this into a sex driven website because thats where the real money is in todays world , Sad but true.

She does not ask for much from anyone , as Cristine pointed out not long ago the cost of becoming a full member amounts to as much as a pack of biscuits per week.

She does not beg and I am not asking you to raid your bank account either but please think what you have here! You did not get your PC for free and you don't get free broadband either (well you may get a free short trial).

All I am doing is sharing her passion and just saying maybe "just maybe" think about helping her out here. You have a special place here and some special people to share it with and it costs to keep it going . 

Just have a little think about it thats all .

Have fun and learn and everything else you get here on this very special unique place.

Take care . Julia x

Was that a piggy bank I just heard shaking?Wink

This post was edited by Former Member at April 27, 2013 9:28 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    April 28, 2013 3:02 PM BST

I should have titled this "Share Katie's passion" But I am sure Sir Winston Churchill would have been proud of her too.