start the ball rolling

• 124 posts
    August 13, 2004 12:04 PM BST
    hi mark, hi su.
    i dont suppose either of u no who i am, well im fay and im christina dearloves g/f.
    can i first say that if u read my blog from the begining it will tell u my story, not only to u but to other S/Os that read this.
    mark, u ask the question about parents, well mine have a very narrow mind about anything that is not "normal", well, thank god i have a different view, i have nothing against gays, tvs or any one, we r all ppl in our own right, as the song says, "U R BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WOT U R"
    yes i have a prob with chris sometimes, and if she reads this and is hurt im sorry.
    i think maybe that if i was with some one else who is a t/v, i wouldnt have so much of a prob, mainly becoz if i new from the start wot they were, rather than being told long in to the realationship.
    but any way, im open to questions
    • 124 posts
    August 13, 2004 12:55 PM BST
    hi daniel.
    i never knew anything about it until a few months ago wen she told me. chris is a xdresser, not a t/v and says that she had always tried on the clothes of her mum and her sister from an early age. she did hide it from me from the start.
    and dont worry that u had a rant, its good to get it out of ur system, and better to do it here sometimes, i think.
    good luck hun
  • August 13, 2004 9:16 PM BST
    Hiya Fay

We've never met but I know you through JJ,Nena,Chris & the girls.

I have read you blog and am sorry that it's been so much of an emotional rollercoaster. It sadly appears that it seems to be more common than not that "coming out" to a SO happens well into the relationship rather than the start. What would you say is the main issue you have with Chris, is it because you feel she deceived/tricked you? You are together so have you managed to overcome this or is this just a small part of a bigger problem? Do you both sit and talk openly about your feelings and try and find a way to get around things? JJ and I do.

Suzy (Su Shi)
    • 124 posts
    August 23, 2004 12:30 AM BST
    im sorry ive not replied to this before now, but i have had probs with my self and the whole issue if this. we have talked but we often end up having a row. i am trying to understand but chris doesnt think i am and she doesnt understand why i have problems with it, if we r going to work it out its going to take a long time i think
    • 124 posts
    September 30, 2004 10:37 AM BST
    hi Riel, thanku for ur comment hun and im so pleased that u have found ur soulmate. my b/f is a crossdresser, and some of the clothes are not too bad.
    thanku for offering ur support