Lets get to know our Brothers

• 77 posts
    May 6, 2013 8:56 PM BST
    <!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->

I think it’s important we get to know each other. One thing we have in common is we’re all going through something that not many other people go through. Together we stand strong individually we fall.

Here’s me: I'm Jasper, I'm from USA in a state called Idaho. I am currently in the beginning of my transition stage. I've always known I was different and it took me a while to fully figure out why. Now I know it’s because I'm a man in a woman’s body, but that is all soon to change. I've been fighting since November of last year to get the process started. Hoping to start hormone therapy on the 15th and top surgery at the end of this year or beginning of next year. I have a fiancé and she and I have been together for a little over 3 years. This is just a little about me.

Now that you all know a little bit about me tell your story. Who are you, where are you at in transition and anything else you would like people to know about you. Lets create a BROTHERHOOD:).

<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} <![endif]-->