Unrelated

• May 25, 2013 10:39 PM BST

I`m probably going to fall fowl of some here. So before I state, an observation. I`ll say straight out. It is totally unrelated to TG issues.

My observation is. After the outcry against the media, & certain individuals of the media. Over the tragic death of Lucy  Meadows. There was also a

hue & cry over the Boston bombings. Yet reading through the posts here over the past few days. I`ve noticed that there was nothing mentioned (or maybe I missed it)

about a young hetrosexual father of two. Hacked to death in Woolwich South London. Of course, there could be an arguement, that he was a soldier, & knew the risks involved, with his chosen profesion. Yet I don`t believe there is any battlefield in Woolwich. So I`m curious, why this terrible outrage. Hasn`t been mentioned. No judgement here or looking for an arguement. As I`m certainly not a supporter of any form of armed force. Or any religious, or political causes. Just a human being surprised at the apathy towards this young man & his family

• 71 posts
    May 25, 2013 10:56 PM BST
    It was a truly shocking act. I, for one, find it hard to articulate my thoughts. I simply don't know what to say. Maybe that is why nobody has said anything.. Words fail us.
    Sadly, it has become a free for all in the media and wider public. Who is right?
    Fact is nobody is right. It is a terrible thing. I'm sorry I can't be more eloquent, but I simply don't have the words... Xxx
    • 2358 posts
    May 25, 2013 11:45 PM BST

I empathise with Elle, I find it hard to express myself, the sheer horror, displayed in the media, and somone calmly filming it all.   The whole event replayed over and over again on television. perhaps we deserve to be shocked horrfied, but, his loved ones, friends??   Being somewhat sceptical, start wondering if the video reached its asking price

Daisy, Trans people are allowed to have feelings and concerns about anything that affects another human being.    I fear that this is going to develop into something even that poor mans family don't want to see.  Random revenge and more innocent people killed and maimed, discriminated against.