Gentlemen Members.

• 2358 posts
    June 5, 2013 10:00 PM BST

I have just had a complaint about man bashing, in the forums and elswhere on the site, from a real gentleman.   I have some lighthearted comments on my profile about men.   Without realising it I have probably set a bad example and will be removing them. ...  moreI have just had a complaint about man bashing, in the forums and elswhere on the site, from a real gentleman.   I have some lighthearted comments on my profile about men.   Without realising it I have probably set a bad example and will be removing them.   Please remember we as women expect to be treated with respect and consideration, so please treat the gentlemen here the same way.   Remember the regular men that stay here are valued members, curteous and respectful. not your average slime balls that come here for a quickie.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at June 5, 2013 10:02 PM BST
  • June 5, 2013 11:20 PM BST

what on earth is man bashing ???~

~ im guessing it isnt grabbing a baseball bat and runing down the street hiting every man you run past lol

just never herd that expression before man bashing

• 17 posts
    June 6, 2013 2:19 AM BST

I respect  a true gentleman.

• June 11, 2013 11:58 AM BST
    Rebecca Armstrong said:

what on earth is man bashing ???~

~ im guessing it isnt grabbing a baseball bat and runing down the street hiting every man you run past lol

just never herd that expression before man bashing

"bashing" is an American term I suppose, which means to demean, insult and put down someone or some group of people. So man bashing is demeaning men, gay bashing is demeaning gays, etc.

• June 11, 2013 12:10 PM BST

ahh thank you ...

• 308 posts
    June 12, 2013 3:56 AM BST

Hummm, interesting predicament we have, we could be or were in the very unique situation of being a victim of male or female bashing.

Tammy

• 0 posts
    June 12, 2013 10:35 AM BST

Teacher bashing goes on from time to time.

• 114 posts
    June 12, 2013 1:06 PM BST
    The last paragraph of the original post tells you how tongue in cheek it was
    • 0 posts
    June 12, 2013 1:30 PM BST

Debbie Davies(forum mod) said:
    The last paragraph of the original post tells you how tongue in cheek it was

Its bound to be tongue in cheek once they get hit in the jaw with a hand bag.  

• 308 posts
    June 12, 2013 2:42 PM BST

A friend of mine hit a wall with her car, so I guess we can call this wall bashing.......wow now this is really get off subject, ya think!!

This post was edited by Tammy Brianne at June 12, 2013 2:43 PM BST