Women's clothes are so much better than drab men's clothes

• 28 posts
    July 9, 2013 6:29 AM BST

It's about two months since I dressed up. This is because I am dieting and I wanted to leave it a while, until I have dropped at least a few dress sizes.

The thing is, it's getting pretty difficult not to dress up. As the people on here will understand, resisting the urge is hard to do. The compulsion has been with me since I was 5 years old, and it's STILL very strong.

Anyway, like I say resisting is hard, but I do get pleasure from admiring other women's clothes. I was out yesterday and I noticed  a woman, and she had on a lovely below knee, figure hugging dress, black heels, and a shoulder handbag. She looked so smart  just the way I like to look when I dress up. I'm not into the tarty look.

Her make up was good too.

This got me thinking that women's clothes are so much more desirable than ugly men's clothes. There so many options open as to what to wear.

When I was younger I sometimes wished I wasn't 'plauged' with my cross dressing urges. But now I am so happy I am a cross dresser. It's an experience I love. It's a shame only a selected few of the male population actually get to feel the buzz one gets from dressing up.

It's a privilege.

This post was edited by Kitty Koil at July 9, 2013 6:33 AM BST
    • 34 posts
    July 15, 2013 10:43 AM BST

Kitty

Yes with you I hate wearing male clothes, now I only wear female jeans I know you can't tell unless people really look also started only wearing girls socks and only wear girls knickers my male ones I have taken out of my draws and put away I'm just thinking what else I can wear.

• 143 posts
    July 16, 2013 2:01 AM BST
    Hello All, I definitely say yes to the urges and for many many years - I've had a number of buy and purge cycles in the clothes & shoes departments of life. Also I am definitely one who loves women's clothes and wearing them regularly. All types from women's jeans to skirts to dresses. The shoes are another thing as well - I have more than a handful of just flats of different styles and colors, then there's the sandal/wedge styles and so on. I am happy to say that my wardrobe is growing in time and this excites me.
    As to the past - Since I was very young I never liked going to buy clothes, such as back to school time and the like. We would walk by the girl's clothes and I would endlessly see things I wanted to wear - just love the types of fabrics, the styles, and the colors!! Then we would get to the boy's stuff - blue, black, or brown pants and all the same style - they might as well have been grey. Also I concur about the variety in clothes women have - I too look at women primarily for ideas - hair style, earrings, tops & blouses, dresses, skirts, shoes, et al. Not to mention accessories and purses - handbags - I love them!
    With weather changes I try to make educated guesses at what will be the style of the day and love it when I'm spot on - makes one feel in touch with the girl she is inside! As to the feeling - it is super - it is the expression of myself, my being, just me. With that I feel as happy as punch as the cliche goes. 
    Nothing better than a cute blouse, a colorful and comfortable long skirt, cute wedges, having one's nails done, and some lipstick. Just makes me smile and happy thinking about it : )