New Recipe Book.

• 315 posts
    August 30, 2013 2:37 PM BST

Hi Girls,

About a month ago, I was given a present of a new Cookery/Recipe book, which, once you get over the actual subject matter, is really quite good! It's entitled "Cooking with Road-Kill", and is a lot of recipes for cooking all those animals killed on our roads by traffic.

Having read through a number of the recipes, I thought it might be interesting to try some of them, so, a few weeks ago, I went up into the mountains behind home here, and drove along some of the little side-roads, looking for road-kill. After about an hour of driving around, I got some, brought it home, and butchered it.

Since then, I've tried a number of the recipes, roasting, baking, frying, boiling, etc. Some of them have been better than others, but, overall, they were quite good!

I've now finished it all!

I only have one remaining problem .......... I don't know what to do with his bicycle !!!!!!!!

Gotcha !!!!!

Hugs,

Angela.  xxx.

• 143 posts
    August 30, 2013 2:49 PM BST
    Thanks Angela - too fun and funny - by the way, I think that book title is a new show on the Cooking channel - lol : )
    • 214 posts
    August 30, 2013 4:15 PM BST

I can suggest a good use for his bicycle ---- rig it up to turn a spit-- then you can have spit roast badger, deer etc  lol

• 376 posts
    August 30, 2013 11:00 PM BST

Recycle it.

This post was edited by Former Member at August 30, 2013 11:02 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    August 30, 2013 11:04 PM BST

Heres is another idea.

This post was edited by Former Member at August 30, 2013 11:05 PM BST