I am leaving GS gracefully .

• 376 posts
    September 5, 2013 9:26 PM BST

Personal content deleted by myself

This post was edited by Former Member at September 11, 2013 9:16 PM BST
    • 3 posts
    September 5, 2013 11:01 PM BST
    Hi Julia, I have been absent myself for 2 years but was a very active member for 4 years previously, why is it that so many "former members" have left? I have noticed a few of my former contacts are no longer members. What is making people leave ?
    • 376 posts
    September 5, 2013 11:44 PM BST

Personal content deleted by myself.

It is a shame to keep seeing members leave but I do not think I will be missed by many and new members will follow on.

Take care and look after yourself.

This post was edited by Former Member at September 11, 2013 9:53 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    September 6, 2013 12:46 PM BST

Personal content and image deleted by myself.

This post was edited by Former Member at September 11, 2013 9:21 PM BST
    • 2573 posts
    September 7, 2013 2:40 PM BST

Julia,

I am sure that, wherever you go, you will make life better for those around you. 

Why do you not ask the business if they mind having their name shown on the website?   Sounds like they would be proud, other girls might stop in and shop and thank them in person.  Perhaps someone looking to risk their first shopping trip would choose to go there.  In any event, you remind me why I keep coming back here.

May you find joy,

Wendy Larsen

• 376 posts
    September 7, 2013 4:19 PM BST

response deleted by myself

This post was edited by Former Member at September 11, 2013 9:22 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    September 7, 2013 5:22 PM BST

Personal content deleted by myself.

This post was edited by Former Member at September 11, 2013 9:24 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    September 8, 2013 1:04 PM BST

Personal content image and link deleted by myself.

This post was edited by Former Member at September 16, 2013 5:40 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    September 9, 2013 11:10 AM BST

Personal content and image deleted by myself.

This post was edited by Former Member at September 16, 2013 5:41 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    September 10, 2013 1:15 PM BST

I posted a link to a song (below this) on the home page . Here is the response

http://youtu.be/eGyIqT6HvJQ

Crissie 

I took it to heart, crying my eyes out. Why can't you be the person you are in real life, passionate loving and not be so antagonistic on here, you have so much to offer, love you heaps.

Myself

Crissie if I could change the words in this song to "I and Am" in places it would make more sense. You know me, when my pride gets dented I retaliate. I am very proud of who I am , I wish so much all of you could meet me in one big room and see the real me and hear the real me. I have no wish to hurt anyone least of all you. I love you 2 heaps so I beat ya . Chat later xxx.

Cristine has a heart of gold and when she says she loves me its not in the way she loves Cass , no person can ever take the place of Cass in Crissies heart . And when I say I love her it is in the same way , I love her for who she is and for taking the time to understand me (I think I even confuse her sometimes though).

Not to go on any further I am just plain me simple as , nothing more and nothing less . Will I ever change? No I will not I am who I am and proud of it . Anyone who try's to dent or kick my pride gets to know about it , whether that be on the internet or the big wide world.

I am leaving the link to the song here as it just about sums things up . As I said change the words to "I and am" in some places then it fits.

This post was edited by Former Member at September 16, 2013 5:41 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    September 10, 2013 8:29 PM BST

Personal content Deleted by myself.

This post was edited by Former Member at September 16, 2013 5:43 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    September 11, 2013 9:50 PM BST

Final hours.

No more to say , what I was going to post here was to personal anyway and would not have been here long.

Friday 20th Sept . I will be gone tommorow . Goodbye and you all take care xx

This post was edited by Former Member at September 20, 2013 11:37 PM BST