I have to do this . A tribute

• 376 posts
    September 8, 2013 10:56 PM BST

Cristine Jennifer Shye.

To me not just a friend , Cristine has got to be and if not one of the most thoughtful and kind hearted woman it has been my pleasure to know. For those of you who just see a beautiful woman then look closer and deeper , look at her work too , it is here for you to learn from just as I have done . Her eyes have seen things that any other person can only imagine , pain beyond belief , I hate comparing her to myself and never can but we do have things in common. Her torture began at the same age as my own , 12 years old , of course it was going on before then but it came out at that age just like me.

She cares so deeply about other people , her life is not selfish and she has a drive to succeed and she will , believe me I know that , she again in some respects like myself  will not accept failure. If I could ever choose a daughter it would be you Cristine. I would lay down my life to save yours just as a true mother would or should and I think you know that. My deepest love goes to you and I will never forget you and all I have learnt from you over the years.  This is the closest song I could find with words to come anywhere near your heartache you suffered. http://youtu.be/X1XpLHYFWvo Cover girlSmile

Cassandra Whitehead.

Cristine's soul mate . Another amazing friend , caring and loving and understanding. I know Cristine is safe now with you but if either of you ever need me just let me know and I will be there , both of you are always welcome here in Ipswich too you know how to contact me .

Debbie Davies.

Your just plain nuts but I love ya all the same.  A true friendSmile xx.

Katie Glover.

In 1999 she started all of this . Maybe it was her intention to make her furtune but I can assure you she has not , but she has never given up though . This website has had its problems but she fights to keep it going , for herself?  No for all of you , she could very easily just give up and sell up but thats not her way . She is special in many respects. She has put up with me on and off for 7 years so that deserves a medal on its own.

Katie you have my greatest respect and I thank you deeply from my heart.

Other friends.

Sadly most of them have gone just as I am leaving but maybe they will return one day.

Take Care all of you and look after each other .

Julia Ford xx

This post was edited by Former Member at September 16, 2013 5:57 PM BST
    • 13 posts
    September 9, 2013 2:27 AM BST

Well done  Julia !!  I wish you  the  best  , I dont recall  chatting with  you  befor  in my  5  years  here . But I thnk you will  argee  theres  been some  "Good  times " here  and some  "Bad"  I  try  to  remember  the  good  ones  and that s what  counts (me thinks )  But  just the same  Dear  sister  you ll   all ways  be  one  of  "US"  no  matter  where  you  go .  Take  care  my dear  sister ....love  karen  Tea. 

• 376 posts
    September 9, 2013 1:04 PM BST

I always give credit where it is due Karen. I could go into more detail but I think I have said enough . I have no wish to embarress anyone more so where friends are concerned.

Take care , Julia x

• 376 posts
    September 10, 2013 10:52 PM BST

Chrissy you have no need to leave me alone! Any friend of Cristines I would like to think can be a friend of mine.

I thank you with all of my heart for what you have written above this , so lets please just put the past just where it belongs "In the past" . If we cannot get on with each other as trans women then what bloody hope have we got?  I am a scorpio but I only use my sting to defend myself.

With love and respect to you .

Julia xx

This post was edited by Former Member at September 11, 2013 9:55 PM BST
    • 376 posts
    September 11, 2013 5:59 PM BST

Chrissy , You put a lot of thought into your post and due to time (or lack of it) I had no real chance to say I said things I should never had done about you . I am truly sorry for that .

Sorry I have to go . Goodbye and Take care .

Hugs , Julia x

This post was edited by Former Member at September 20, 2013 11:41 PM BST