Was Jesus Gay?

• 376 posts
    September 13, 2013 8:40 PM BST

Now don't all you Christians go jumping all over me it is a reasonable question. So was he? If you read the Bible like it was forced on me as a child I can't see Jesus with a girlfriend anywhere , did he have a wife? You tell me , it went in one ear then out of the other maybe I missed something.

As far as I am aware he just hung around with 11 blokes most of the time , even his last day he had his last take away with 11 blokes , not normal really is it? Well being Gay I would say is normal , just as being trans is but not the church though they hide it , but it comes out sometimes.

There are a lot of biblical images of men having it with men and women having it with women but none of a man with a woman , how the hell did they breed? Must have been those imaculate conception thingy's .

As a child and having the afliction of being born a Catholic all of this stuff was drumed into my head , untill one day when I was 10 years old and my Father was killed at work , before then myself and 4 brothers and one sister were all packed off to church on a Sunday morning , did I go? Don't be silly I was over the park . Strange how after my Father was killed my Mother stopped packing us off to church though , Mother had seen the light but the hard way. Another question! Where is Jesus? 2000 Years ago he said he would return in 2000 years! He is close to 14 years late now , it is coming to the end of 2013 soon so where is he? Maybe he is coming by train but National Express East Anglia , or whatever they call themselves this week are never that late , 6 hours sometimes but nearly 14 years? No .

So was he gay? Was he Trans? Don't go saying no because he could have been and there is no evidence he was not , but from what I can see the odds are he was .

Yes it is Friday evening and its been a long week so time for sensible discussion.

Julia ..

This post was edited by Former Member at September 21, 2013 7:14 PM BST
  • September 13, 2013 9:46 PM BST

well there isa  theory  that jesus could have been married to Mary Mageline It was also found out through ancient scoles that she did some writing here self  . it has been said that the church  tried to squelch this notion....thinking that whom was he to be the son of god  would not be totaly devoted  to his lifes work and have some one on earth he care about closely and not focused in tiredly the human race as a whole     .

But in Jewish history men took wive at a early age,.

Now to me  wouldnt  be by common sense  wise.   For him to take a wife if he so desired  even though he was  desitnated  for devine preferances

Jesus being jewish himself would  take a wife by jewish law at the time.  

in the bible its mentioned

Also comm ans sense tell me , at the  cusifixtion  why were the onlythree people left there at his feet

one man (peter)  and both mary.s    mary, Jesus mother and Mary Magdalene

now think about it   i could see jesus mom there , cause moms are moms  in sicknes and in death

but if there wasnt a spouseful / spiritual attachment  WHY would  Mary Mag, would hang around...

unless    she was there for her husband   til the Bitter end.

In the bible,it is mentioned

Than there was the gave sight . it was the two marys again which found the  tomb empty and the angle telling them,  that Jesus was gone and has gone to see his true father.

Again  why would mary mag come to the tomb.Now commons sense tell me she came to visit her Lost LOVE one.   is that why we visit the cementaries later when some one dies

but my opinions and 5, american dollors will get you a small plain black coffee

These are a few examples to give of the possibility of jesus having a spouse. and my opini"on of the matter

but a entertainment   matter of this subject  is spoke of in a movie  called "the Di Vinci code

• 376 posts
    September 13, 2013 10:19 PM BST

Well michelle I will steer clear of black coffee if I ever visit the USA at 5 dollars! They don't want a tip to do they? . Chances are I will never visit there anyway you can all come here saves me time.

Ok so there were 2 marys then? The one that got pregnant when she was a virgin! Yeah and my name is Paris Hilton . His wife Mary Magdalene? So where was she through this big huge book then? Was she just a prop or a stand in? So she gets a mention when he is dead? Nice wife then hanging around him all of those years. You see that is another thing that puzzles me is all the missing bits. Did Jesus just suddenly turn from an infant to a man? What about the bits in the middle? So many questions , and no I have no intention of reading it again it done my head in first time round.

Thank you for the response though I am not much wiser just more confused I think  ,but that is what that book does it confuse's people.

I just edited a bit of this because religion and sense of humour don't mix.

Julia.

This post was edited by Former Member at September 13, 2013 10:29 PM BST
  • September 13, 2013 10:40 PM BST

well the last supper of a convicted man to die ,was started from the bible

and referance the bible is a conglomination  of stories and recallation of special events in the life of jesus, not a daily journal

Told by differant writers  and that basisicly all it is to be  Even the best writers in the world when it comes to news events embelish or polish the stories. i,e this what sells papers... this case bibles

• 376 posts
    September 13, 2013 11:02 PM BST

Michelle. I did once read a book about Jesus that did make sense! It was called Jesus was a space man. If it is still available you should have a read of it .

I tells a story that makes perfect sense . A virgin giving birth! Artificial insemination? that fits . 3 mad men following a brite light in the sky? A space craft? Turning water into wine! Stick a pill in some water?. Rising from the dead! Slow heart rate down to a state of self induced coma? . It has a lot of logical answers of a being far more advanced than the human race was at the time. But he lied because he never came back 2000 years later.

But was he Gay who knows? And it was just a question and there is no answer , there is just no reason why he could not have been.

• 2017 posts
    September 14, 2013 8:06 PM BST

Well, hanging around with 11 other guys means he's either gay or a footballer! 

• 376 posts
    September 14, 2013 9:09 PM BST

Or both? I did think of that Nikki but playing football in those long dresses they wore? Who cares anyway? He is just a dead bloke who was just as likely to be gay as any other , or more likely .

Julia x