Lovely day out

• 2017 posts
    September 28, 2013 7:54 PM BST

No, this doesn't have anything to do with being TG, but I have just had a lovely day at a local theme park with my 6 year old. It was just the two of us as his sister is in Berlin with a friend and her mum, and my other half is in the UK at the moment on work. So it's quite unusual for us to have some quality one on one time together. We certainly made the most of it. My son had his first ride that went upside down and was loving it! He follows me on that I guess. We spent a whole day there, had lunch, ice creams and just had a great time. I even got accosted by a group of 8 men, very nice they were too! Cool They just wanted a group photo taken and then just chatted a while as we were all getting drinks from the same cafe. 

And for those who feel there every thread should contain a TG theme, then perhaps the fact that I could chat to these young guys, joke with them and share a drink with them and all the while they had no reason to think I was not born female. A lot of women worry about going out but you really shouldn't. It doesn't take too much to get things right and be as natural as the next girl. For me the hardest thing was always my voice, but just like everything else, practice, practice, practice! 

But really, the point of this thread was simply for me to say what a lovely day I had today spending some quality time with my son.  Smile