Out at last.

• 121 posts
    August 23, 2004 8:59 AM BST
    Hi girls,well I've finally done it,yesterday I ventured out in public for the first time I'm in seventh heaven.Late Saturday afternoon I arrived at my sister Joannes house to prepare for Sunday,Janis my other sister was already there.They helped me to wax my legs which was not too painful as I'm lucky that I hardly have any body hair.After shaving the rest of my body I took a shower.I then manicured my nails and gave them 2 coats of a deep shade of rose pink varnish.The 3 of us spent the rest of the evening watching a DVD with a tub of popcorn.Sunday I woke up quite early as I was so excited my stomach was full of butterflies.I decided to wash my hair and have a soak in the bath sing some of Jo's fragrant oils.Jan&Jo were were up by now and asked me what I wantedfor breakfast I said that I couldn't eat anything as I was too excited and nervous but they insisted that I should so I had some toast and orange juice.Jan then helped me with my hair which is quite long just below my shoulders with a slight natural curl and a copper colour.Normally I wear my hair in a ponytail but today I wanted it left down,so Jan decided to give my hair some extra curl with her tongs.When she was finished I had an almost "Gypsy" style of look which I really loved.I then went to get dressed first my underwear plain white cotton briefs and my white wonderbra (in my early teens I had a lot of puppyfat which disappeared as I got older,except around my chest where it remained a bit fleshy,I think they call it gynaecomastia-I don't know if this is a result of wearing bras since I was 13 anyway when I gather up all the loose flesh in my bra whilst leaning forward and with my bra inserts I can fill a 36"B cup with a little cleavage)Next I put on my waist cincher which slims my waist by 2" to 26",I then put my dress on a summer cotton floral print dress cream in colour with small dark pink roses that matched my nails.I decided not to waer any stockings or tights as my legs were nice and smoothe and fairly tanned.Jo then helped me with my make up as she wanted me looking as natural as possible when she was finished she then fussed with my hair a little, I did my lips a deep rose pink shade,put on my backless open toed sandals and I was ready.Jan and Jo checked me over and said I looked wonderful and really pretty,which made me blush,when I checked myself in the mirror I had to agree with them.We then loaded Jo's car with the picnic grabbed our handbags and we were off to the country park.When we arrived it was glorious sunshine with a light breeze the feel of which under my dress on my legs was pure joy.After a short walk we found a spot for our picnic which was salad,friut and abottle of wine.When we had finished our picnic we strolled around the lake as we passed other people they smiled at us saying "hello" or "afternoon"we smiled back and replied,no one gave me a second glance,I mentioned this to my sisters who said why should they all they can see is 3 young girls out enjoying a walk,I felt so happy.We went back to the car early evening and returned to Jo's house,we went and sat in the garden and opened a bottle of wine.Jan asked me how I felt and how I thought the day had gone,when for no reason I burst into tears she asked me what was wrong,I told her it was all the excitement,nervousment and sheer delight of the day.Jan wiped my eyes and both my sisters gave me a hug and promised to take me out again very,very soon.I cannot thank my sisters enough for what they have done for me yesterday or over the years with their support,they have both brought utter happiness to my life.A final thought,whilst I enjoy dressing and acting as a girl whenever Iwant to at present,I have no desires to become one
    I'm perfectly happy with who I am and what I am with the love and support of my family.I enjoy being me.Lots of love and kisses Allissande.
    • 1198 posts
    August 23, 2004 9:29 AM BST
    Allissande,
    Congratulation's sis i am glad you done it and you seem really happy for doing it. I think your sister's should be happy as well as they have shown you terrific support, which i think is truly wonderful. Now enjoy the rest of it hun......love JJ xx
    • 121 posts
    August 23, 2004 10:58 AM BST
    HI Julie would just like to say thanks for your kind words.Hugs and kisses,Allissande.
    • 236 posts
    August 23, 2004 10:52 PM BST
    Hi allesandra
    What a fantastic way to have your first public outing.You are so lucky to have sisters and such sisters.I only have three macho brothers.Now you have done it once the rest is easy.hve lots more lovely days hun.
    all the best for your new life enjoy it hun Take care .
    Sarah Ann.XXX.
    • 2068 posts
    August 23, 2004 9:58 AM BST
    way to go,allisande!!!that's sooo good to hear things went well for you.I'm proud of you honey!! love maria xx
    • 456 posts
    August 23, 2004 1:11 PM BST
    Well done Allissande. First time out is a very important step. I hope there are many more times.
    • 1980 posts
    August 23, 2004 4:20 PM BST
    Hi Allisande-

Thank you for sharing your experience. What a great day and a wonderful experience for your first time out as your other self. Please tell me you took some pictures. We thrive on pictures around here. If not, oh well, maybe next time.

And yes, I for one can relate to the last bit about not wanting to necessarily become a woman but being able to enjoy both sides of yourself. Best wishes for lots more times as Allisande. And please give your sisters a hug for me, they sound wonderful. The kind of big sisters all of us would love to have.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon