A little bit more.

• 121 posts
    August 26, 2004 10:29 AM BST
    Hi girls-A little bit more of myself you may or may not be wondering about.That is girlfriends,I have had 3 girlfriends who I have had"relationships"with and no I never told any of them about Allissande.I have several friends both guys and girls but only my mum and sisters know about Allissande.I am not currently in a relationship.At the moment Allissande is something or better put someone for me,part of me apart of me I thoroughly enjoy she has brought my life a great deal of wamth,happiness,
    gentleness,kindness and a far better understandig of others.I
    guess deep down if I'm honest with myself I do fear her being
    rejected,not by me or my family but by those who cannot or do not
    want to understand.I hope this makes some sense.I have only just
    started going out in public as Allissande so who knows what lays ahead.I just might share Allissande with a few more people.
    Love and kisses Allissande.
    • 1198 posts
    August 26, 2004 10:34 AM BST
    Allissande,
    we all have that feeling when we first come out, what if i'm not understood or i'm rejected. Its only human nature to feel like it, you have good support from your mum and sisters. So for now is there any need to tell other's, enjoy what you have found for the time being, then make that further leap if you feel comortable to do so........love JJ xx
  • September 6, 2004 12:57 PM BST
    Allissande I'm glad that you are enjoying being able to be yourself. keep it up girl! I understand your fears about being rejected by people who don't and/or do not want to understand. I feel it too. Hopefully it will pass as confidence raises.

Hugs

Katie
    • 2068 posts
    August 26, 2004 11:01 AM BST
    i'm glad to hear you feel that way,allisande.Like you,maria is a BIG part of my life and someone i'm proud of.I've been out dressed for ages,and i still get the same buzz as i did when i first went out "en femme".All my family now know about maria,and they all understand that she's here to stay.hope thigs go well for you and i hope you get lots of pleasure going public.Honey,there's no other feeling quite like it!Love and xxxx maria
    • 2068 posts
    August 26, 2004 11:01 AM BST
    i'm glad to hear you feel that way,allisande.Like you,maria is a BIG part of my life and someone i'm proud of.I've been out dressed for ages,and i still get the same buzz as i did when i first went out "en femme".All my family now know about maria,and they all understand that she's here to stay.hope thigs go well for you and i hope you get lots of pleasure going public.Honey,there's no other feeling quite like it!Love and xxxx maria
    • 1980 posts
    August 26, 2004 2:05 PM BST
    Hi Allissande-

You should be who you feel yourself to be, at least that's what I think. If you feel you are really Allissande, then be her. Be her 24/7 if you can or if that's what you want. You don't "owe" anyone an explanation except perhaps those who are family or those who are already deeply a part of your life.

Having misgivings and worries is natural, in some ways, coming out is like adolescence all over again. Yuck! Except of course this time you have all your previous experiences (and TW!) to help you through it. Just have fun and be yourself and enjoy your female side.

Hugs, Joni
    • 2573 posts
    August 26, 2004 8:57 PM BST
    Allisande,

My "twin-sister" Wendy has brought a lot to my life too. Can't possibly live without her now. Would be like amputating my arm from my body...maybe amputating my body from my arm! Enjoy what she brings to you, when she brings it. I just have to watch what restroom she has me walking into Like Joni says "The FSL is murder."