New, sooooo...hi! :)

Tags : None
  • Hey there guys! I'm not very good at intros so forgive me if I ramble or go waayyy off topic.

My name's Sage Rae and I'm a sixteen year old MtF girl from Hell. I mean Wisconsin. When you're trans and it's December they're the same thing.

I love dying my hair, makeup, music, and creative writing. I kinda want to be a novelist. Oh and I take a lot of selfies. My friends say I'm vain. :P

I've been dealing lately with self-harm, bulimia, and "marijuana dependence" (that's what my therapist called it).

So yeah, it's really nice to meet you and I'll see you all around :D

December 1, 2014 2:24 AM GMT
  • Hi Sage!

My name is Nikki.  I am a mid-life transgender gal, married with grown (kinda) kids.  I am in quite a different stage of life than you, but this part of ourselves brings us together!

I was wondering about a couple of things.  If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to know:  how do you present day to day, in school, at home, and in social settings?  Are you in male mode most of the time (like I have to be!), female, gender queer, or what?  Also, what has been the reaction, and what type of support do you get from your family and friends?  (BTW--I've heard it said that conversation with a good friend is the cheapest and best form of counseling you can have!)  Lastly, have you heard of, or considered taking medication to delay puberty, or has that ship sailed?  At 16, it probably has, but maybe it could stop things where they are, at least until you can discern who you are, and whom you wish to be.

BTW, what in part of Wisconsin are you? I'm just across the lake in warmed, but snowier Michigan!  Maybe we can wave at each other sometime!  :)

Nikki

PS:  Go to 'rate my pic,' and rate me!

December 1, 2014 1:37 PM GMT
  • You must have skipped the 18+ requirement for participation in this site. 

And Nikki, personally I would not reply to anybody online, in a forum, who makes a point of noting their age along with other vulnerable characteristics. ;-)  

December 1, 2014 9:34 PM GMT
  • Hi Sage, Welcome to GS you look great by the way wish I'd been able to do things at 16 wish you well hope you find what your looking for.

Christy Bradford
      December 2, 2014 9:24 AM GMT