Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Hormone City » Penis shrinkage and Pueraria Mirifica

Penis shrinkage and Pueraria Mirifica

Tags : None
  • I don't know if Pueraria Mirifica is harmless and useless or effective and maybe a little toxic.

I wanted to apply some, as a spray, only to my penis for some reduction in size.

May that work?

November 12, 2011 8:47 AM GMT
  • A few views, no replies yet. This doctor says it is not toxic, and works:  
    [Link removed]
    This is the spray that I want to try, which is available at more places than the one with the link and maybe cheaper, too:  
    [Link removed]  
    I am not spamming for anybody, I only want to know what you have for an opinion. I do not know if it is any good. Have not tried it.   This post was edited by Lucy Diamond at July 9, 2014 12:47 AM BST
      November 12, 2011 10:19 AM GMT
  • As much use as a chocolate tea pot,    I don't want to sound derisive, but, are you intending to change your gender, permantly.    Otherwise why would anyone want to reduce the size of their willy, if your just an occasional cross dresser try a cache sex. or as they are more commonly known as a gaff,   Admirers are normally thought of as men who have a liking for transexuals.   Unless your appendage is of humungus proportions most girls would be happy being on the recieving end of a decent sized willy, not some shriveled up little worm

November 12, 2011 12:57 PM GMT
  • LOL Cass - that is so true

November 12, 2011 3:52 PM GMT
  • These were my first posts here, and I felt that I was respetful of your community. I receive one reply making what is almost a joke, and another reply, speaking to that comment for two useless replies. Really.

Maybe I am in a realtionship with someone who wants me to be a little smaller, or not. I did a search, and while there are plenty of products to make a penis bigger which do not work, hormones do work for making a penis smaller, yet they also feminize and produce a female's butt and breasts. There are along with the pills, topical creams and sprays which can be applied directly to your breasts, butt and penis as you go for another gender, and one of those products is a Pueraria Mirifica spray. The pills they make are for breast enlargement and also for TG people for transformation, the cream they make is meant for healing strectch marks and breast development and a person who works for them informally who trolls other webistes told me the spray used alone would shrink my penis, yet how can I believe somebody shilling for the product? And, is it toxic or would it be, for the somewhat lesser amount I wanted to use it for?

Some say it is harmless, and does not work, some say it is toxic and may work. I don't know who to believe and I said I don't care who sells it, and I am not spamming for anybody, and I asked nicely if anybody knows and somebody makes almost a joke and somebody else comments on the joke.

I don't want to fight with anybodyFrown Is there anyone here who has some answers to my post? Please and thanksSmile

EDIT: Fixed the paragraph breaks

This post was edited by Jim Wagner at November 12, 2011 5:34 PM GMT
      November 12, 2011 5:17 PM GMT
  • I don't think Cassandra  was making fun of you or being disrespectful, she was just trying to point out that there is a lot of controvesy ove claims fer herbal remedies. perhpas not very well put,   The particular herb you mentioned,  there are basically two types, the potions, lotions, whatever are extracts from the roots,   The red root, is renowned in Thailand for enhancing male ardour and increasing penile size.    The extracts from the white root contain mock eostrogens,  and claims for their use in aiding male to female transition are highly exagerated.   It is also a fact that there are no substantiated reports for the effectiveness of this particular herb, made by any recognised authority, in fact Wikipedia, addage is well if you believe in ghosts.   Personally my opinion is a waste of money and ''as much use as a chocolate tea pot''.    You did'nt make youself very clear in your original post about why you needed to reduce your size.    I think if you are worried about a partner if your gentle and patient , you will both enjoy.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at November 12, 2011 6:01 PM GMT
      November 12, 2011 5:55 PM GMT
  • I didn't mean to be mean to Cassandra and Carol, either. I felt is was a bad start to the thread, and maybe nobody else would reply to it.

I did read a lot about the herb having some power with breast development and didn't find a lot of websites saying that the herb was a total ripoff either so maybe somebody here may have some experience with it. An herbal mock hormone applied only to the penis may work some so I will wait for any other replies and thanks for the reply and thanks also to Cassandra and Carol for posting as they did get get the reply counter going, tooSmile

November 12, 2011 6:10 PM GMT
  • Jim, a lot of these so called herbal remedies are just pure money making machines for people (look at acai berries as an aid to weight reduction).  All it needs are a few people to conspire together through various internet postings and the development of 5 or 6 web sites and for an outlay of very little can develop an intenational business virtually overnight.  Hence Cass's remark about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

For all of these things which have not been properly scientifically evaluated, I think your rationale should be 'Caveat emptor'.

November 12, 2011 7:20 PM GMT
  • I know. That's why I was asking hereSmile

I don't want to waste $70.00 on the spray yet there is not a lot of website posting saying that the spray is a waste, so maybe it works. That spray is offered only for application to the breasts for enlargement and also written of as a way to shrink a penis, so as it is an herb and can't be patented maybe somebody here already tried it and it worked a little or a lot.

Anybody?

November 12, 2011 7:33 PM GMT
  • If it really worked, I think pharmaceutical companies would have jumped on it by now, isolated the active ingredients and synthesised them in a lab - breast enlargement is a very lucrative business and if anything like that really worked you can bet your last dollar that it would have been thoroughly investigated by the top pharmaceutical reseearch labs.

This post was edited by Former Member at November 12, 2011 7:38 PM GMT
      November 12, 2011 7:37 PM GMT
  • Jim...the sprays are a waste...the root itself and especially the extract does have some merit...email me and I will fill you in as I do not wish to open a can of worms in here regarding merits of any herbals vs. prescribed...but I do have experience in it and can shed some light on the topic.

<p>Traci</p>
      November 13, 2011 12:47 AM GMT
  • After giving this some further thought, is there really anyway to actually physically shrink a penis???   The only conclusion I can think of, creams, sprays whatever are only going to prevent a full erection, which in itself are going to cause further problems.   

November 14, 2011 11:33 AM GMT
  • Only way to shrink the penis that I am aware of is of course regular doses of hormones and anti-androgens...you first turn impotent, then you watch your willy wither!  (smile)  That's how it worked for me....maybe an "orchi" could expedite things, maybe?  LOL  

But Jim wants to keep his virility up while shrinking it down....tall task and still not sure I understand why.  It wil come at a price as in weak if any orgasms and such...

<p>Traci</p>
      November 14, 2011 11:50 AM GMT
  • Traci to be honest I'm intrigued.  as to its actual size.    If he is gentle and patient, whichever way he goes, its possible to adapt to the size and have a really satisfy ing sex life.    Tongue out

November 14, 2011 11:57 AM GMT
  • Mine just "gave up" after a 2 year "struggle" to hang on!  (smile)

<p>Traci</p>
      November 14, 2011 12:29 PM GMT
  • a slice and stich operation woud remove lots of the spongium stuff that fills with blood on erection and result in asmalled but perhaps no shorter willy...problem is the 'pump' that pushed the blood in may be unprogrammable and continue to push in the same amount of blood first post-op erection and that may make for a big and messy explosion.

On second thoughts isn't alcohol the best shrinker?
      January 4, 2012 4:10 PM GMT
  • I used a few herbs prior to starting hormone therapy.Though I am far from an expert and haven't tried the particular herb first questioned in this post.I found the results were mainly psychological ie:I thought changes were happening.Yet no physiological signs of change was noted.
    Since taking hormones for this past 5 or 6 months I have noticed a tremendous shrinkage down there.Of course this might due to the fact that my wife and I exchanged roles and therefore stimulating erections hasn't been encouraged.
    Maybe you could try abstaining from the usual male/female sex acts and try a month of only doating on your wife with soft gentle touches etc.
    If it doesn't help your size reduction the side effects of a satisfied wife will be beneficial.
    I'm not being funny.It's an honest suggestion.
      January 9, 2012 12:07 PM GMT
  • Hi everybody, my interest is kindof the opposite of Jim's.
    I'm new here. I'm a longtime crossdresser and I have always very strongly desired breasts. I have finally become comfortable enough with my wife to open up completely to her and to my relief and excitement she is good with my desire to go on hormones and develop breasts. I also want to keep my current size even if I lose some desire for frequency of sex. Are there phyto estrogens that can do the job?
    Thanks for any comments and suggestions.
      January 31, 2012 5:46 PM GMT
    3 1652 3‚ 0
    No Stephanie, there are no drugs, estrogens, phyto-estrogens or anything that can make you grow breasts without affecting other parts of your body. Any magic pills that claim they will give you breasts are simply going to waste your money. Natural, human estrogen is the only way to feminise your body, but I'm afraid you can't be selective about which bits feminise and which don't; it's all or nothing.
      January 31, 2012 6:31 PM GMT
  • I second Lucy's reply...not a buffet hun...
    Traci xoxo
    <p>Traci</p>
      January 31, 2012 11:30 PM GMT
  • I have no experience of the spray. In my opinion it is expensive for what it is. For it to work, and I do assume that it does! it will have to have transdermal action and thus affect you systemically not just in the local topical area. Thus you might as well buy the powder.

I have been taking PM R1 powder from ainterol for 5 months with Saw palmetto. I did not expect much in the way of results but I have got results. I now have breasts, small but noticeable under clothes, fat redistribution, generally i have put on 5kg, my face has changed shape, Fat to hips etc... I think my shoulders are actually dropping too... I am taking more than is recommended by ainterol and I am concerned about the long term effects. Who knows what they are... I am probably not far off permanent chemical castration. My testes have shrunk considerably, my penis is no smaller when errect however. My sex drive has decreased massively. I find myself feeling a bit more tired also. Presumably reduced testosterone. I am very happy with the results so far. When I started it was really just out of desperation whilst waiting on the GIC waiting list. I have a friend who started real hormones at about the same time as myself. Much to my amazement our progress is comparable.

So yes PM does work. It is a very powerful phytoeostrogen - but its not going to be selective for your penis.

March 9, 2013 12:15 AM GMT
  • Hi i am well into my herbs and alternative theapies and am a qualified holistic therapist while herbs and plants can be powerful medications unfortuntly in truth the amount needed to over ride your bodies endocrine system is vast and in 99.9% of cases toxic. I tried black coosh it did cause slight breast growth but also because i was taking it in large doses was messing my liver up, i only took it for a while (being impatient) waiting to start hormones but all it did was mess my liver up. Herbal medicine has a place and for some conditions some herbs are just as good as man made pills but the amount needed to change ones sex is so high for minimal results and have huge risks. Best thing is save your money stay off google and see a d.r the stuff they prescribe works and is alot cheaper.
      March 13, 2013 11:33 PM GMT
  • Hi, I am new here. There is a forum called "Breast Nexus" with a subforum dedicated to male breast enlargement. That was where I learned about it. At that time, I thought that I was siimply a fetishist, because I was as far as I knew a repressed crossdresser with an obsession with growing breasts. PM is an exception to most phytoestrogens. It contains an abundance of miroestrol/deoxymiroestrol, which is very similar to estriol, the weakest of the 3 estrogens. Possibly this is why it has not been "jumped on" by the regulatory authorities.
    It has been declared safe by the FDA with no known LD50. Weak compared to estradiol it may be but I have since grown from a male 35inch under pecs, 36 over to a 40 inch bust. This took roughly 17 months. There has been a massive decrease in libido, with a fair degree of penile shrinkage. Nocturnal erections have disappeared, and my seminal flluid is now clear.
    The most important thing, though, is that my GID symptoms have gone. A long term sufferer of low-level depression and anxiety, I can now handle most of life's difficulties. I no longer feel the urge to crossdress, watch TG material, or "self abuse". According to at least one counsellor on the web, Dr Ann Vitale, these mental benefits confirm that my brain is transsexual. I have left it too late and have too many family commitments to consider transition, so I use loose clothing to hide my breast development.

Regarding safety, if you use Google Scholar you will find many papers confirming the efficacy and safety of PM, not least that it even appears to protect against breast cancer.

You are right to be sceptical, because hitherto phytohormones have had low efficacy; my personal experiences have shown me that PM is "the real deal".

It is particularly important to me, because without it, the only way I could have obtained release for my GID symtoms would have been to embark on transition, which for me is not possible or practical.

I'm happy to answer any other questions. Please note, that I am not trying to convince anyone to buy this herb, and have not mentioned any suppliers! (there are many).
      April 10, 2013 12:36 PM BST
  • This thread is so funny it could be made into a Comedy sketch! I just nearly pissed knickers reading the replies .

There is one way to do it.

SIT IN A BATH OF ICE COLD WATER FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS.

Anyway you lot have fun I wish I could stay but my time is up soon here.

Bye all and not forgetting my good friend "Little Willy".

Former member xxx
      April 10, 2013 3:40 PM BST
  • Julia Ford said:
    This thread is so funny it could be made into a Comedy sketch! I just nearly pissed knickers reading the replies . There is one way to do it. SIT IN A BATH OF ICE COLD WATER FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. Anyway you lot have fun I wish I could stay but my time is up soon here. Bye all and not forgetting my good friend "Little Willy". Former member xxx

Hmm.  Not the most helpful reply.  Aren't women supposed to have more empathy than men?

April 10, 2013 3:58 PM BST