Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Passing in public » Pelvic Feminization Surgery?

Pelvic Feminization Surgery?

Tags : None
  • How many of you ladies have the problem of being unable to cross your legs, or even keep your legs together in a lady like fashion because you have a male pelvis. My legs splay out like a new-born calf. Is there such a thing as pelvic feminization surgery, where an orthopedic surgeon realigns your legs to a feminine angle?

May 27, 2018 4:33 PM BST
  • Hi Kathi,

Don't know if this helps any but found this link on possible reasons why it not done.

https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-cosmetic-surgeons-expand-the-pelvic-bone-on-MtF-transgender-people-as-an-alternative-to-silicone-implants

May 27, 2018 10:19 PM BST
  • Excellent example from Taylor, the girls I know who have had SRS myself included, do not have a problem crossing their legs, men are able to cross their legs.   

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      May 28, 2018 4:24 PM BST
  • And on the flip side, a vast amount of women can't cross their legs just as many men can't.

None of the women on either my mums or dads side of the family were ever able to from what I was told, so its another one of those stereotypical perceptions many try to buy into to feel more lady like.

June 2, 2018 7:10 PM BST