A new skirt

Tags : None
  • Hehe...

Today I´m wearing at job a skirt I bought nearly one year ago, then noticed it is so tight that it shows clearly what I have between my legs. So, it rested all this time in my closet. And today I wore it for the first time. No need to worry about anything down there...
    A great feeling.

Laura
      November 3, 2004 10:03 AM GMT
  • and i bet you're LOVIN IT are'nt you laura!! Love maria xxxxxxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 3, 2004 10:18 AM GMT
  • Remember girls, a skirt is for life not just for Christmas; and they are so much more fun too.
      October 3, 2005 8:12 PM BST
  • Hi Laura,
    Hope things are going well for you. Nothing like a new skirt to lift a girls spirits!! Even if it was in the closet for a year!!..

Now you will have to go and get your nails done to celebrate. (or as Tiina suggests perhaps a sauna).

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn

PS Thank you soo much for sharing your life experiences with us, it means alot to me.
      October 3, 2005 10:49 PM BST
  • And men call women "just a bit of skirt".

Where on earth do they get their ideas from?!!!
      October 4, 2005 11:26 AM BST
    Laura and everyone else, I m glad your still around Laura love, I find the experiences you have shared with us really interesting, thank you. I'm off at some point also to get at least two more winter skirts...the last winter's one is so, well, you know, ...last yearrrr....
    I guess it's soon time for thigh high boots , leggings , mini's and furrry coats(ok I don't do real fur).......
    Unless there's a suana nearby, then I guess that sort of attire is not exactly appropriate...
    I want to live some where WARM......
    love and light
    soon on candlelight
    Natalie xx Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere! -unknown
      October 6, 2005 7:20 PM BST