TG discourtesy

• 1198 posts
    January 5, 2005 2:57 PM GMT
    Hi all,
    Yesterday while myself and Suzy were out shopping i happened to read a TV walking through the high street......nothing strange in that you might think, well no there wasn't. The girl walked into New Look followed by us, now the horrible bit starts.....the staff (three youngish girls) endeavoured to take the chronic piss out of this girl. The girl i don't think was phased by this but i and Suzy were both outraged at the barracking this girl recieved. To that end i am not going to use New look again and i am thinking of writing to New look customer service's and complain.

Please let me know if any of you girls have expeirenced anything like this in a New look shop...........Hugz Julie xx
    • 1198 posts
    January 5, 2005 5:18 PM GMT
    Hi Shan,
    yep like i said i will be writing to New Look, i will keep you posted on what happen's.......hugz Julie xx
    • 430 posts
    January 5, 2005 11:38 PM GMT
    Good you do that JJ.

I know that I could handle 3 teenage staff myself, but some poor girls can't I am so glad you were there and could do something.

I hate intolerance. I understand that children aren't fully formed but if this behavour is allowed to continue it will only be worse.
    • 1198 posts
    January 10, 2005 7:53 PM GMT
    Just to let you know on the situation so far girls, the letter has been sent and i am now waiting for a reply.....will let you know more when i recieve it.....hugz Julie xx
    • 1198 posts
    January 17, 2005 3:52 PM GMT
    Sorry lucy, yep i'll see what i can do my end hun.....hugz Julie xx
    • 1198 posts
    January 17, 2005 4:51 PM GMT
    I still think the behavior of the staff was digusting and i am going to give Karl's school the voucher for a raffle prize. As for new look well i am not going there again......hugz Julie xx
    • 2068 posts
    January 6, 2005 9:49 AM GMT
    JJ that's awful to hear.I Can't say i've experienced anything like that when i shop,but it wouldn't surprise me if it did.I would just treat it like i do everything like that...ignore them.I Think it's a good idea to write to new look and complain.Hopefully it'll stop any more girls getting the same treatment..good luck hun!! love and maria
    • 2068 posts
    January 12, 2005 11:30 AM GMT
    lets hope you get a favourable response hun! love maria xxxxxx
    • 1652 posts
    January 17, 2005 3:45 PM GMT
    ju ju i couldn't open that because i didn't have the .max software, so i downloaded the 30 day trial (84mb!) but i still can't open it. can you copy and paste the text? i'd be most interested to see what they have to say for themsleves.
    • 2068 posts
    January 17, 2005 4:39 PM GMT
    well at least they've replied to your letter....and a £10 voucher too!! Good eh?..well i think so but what do YOU think hun! Love maria xxxxxx
    • 2068 posts
    January 17, 2005 4:58 PM GMT
    don't blame you honey!!. still at least the school has gained an extra raffle prize which is good..love maria xx
    • 1652 posts
    January 17, 2005 7:31 PM GMT
    thanks ju ju, that worked. i do think you should go in again sometime in the future to see if their "training session" has had any impact, but of course i can understand you not wanting to. i've been to new look in manchester a few times, tried stuff on, made purchases and never had any problems, but i guess they're more used to that sort of thing there.
    if i ever do have any problems whilst shopping anywhere i shall follow your example and give the company's head office a piece of my mind!
    xx