Found a great site.

• 430 posts
    February 6, 2005 1:00 PM GMT
    hey all,

I have found a great site;

its www.screwbido.com

Its a fab jewelry store. It sells really cool Belly jewelry. Its a new type where you dont even have to take the bar out to change the actual funky little end bit.

I have a couple now. They are really cheep to, even though they are in euro's and my poor Aussie dollar doesnt compare well with the euro.

I reconmend them to you all. They make a great gift for your friends, lovers, partners or the best person of all to buy for YOU!!

Well i like them and thought i'd share.
  • February 6, 2005 1:16 PM GMT
    Hello to all

Sweetie i have to add that the Euro prices are for european country's only, everything outside of Europe has to pay the am $ price.
    But still a great piece of jewelry which brings a lot of fun and easy to change.
    It's a banabell like anyother but instead of the hassel of taking the whole piercing out you just change the setting.
    You can use any earstud to use as a setting for the screwbidoo which makes it even more fun, cheep and still look great.Just create your own style. Have a look all it's fab and nice to send it to someone as a gift.
    As Fiona sayd
    (btw it's www.screwbidoo.com) missed an o sweetheart.... mwaaaaaa!!!! love you and can't wait to be with you.
    • 430 posts
    February 6, 2005 1:20 PM GMT
    Well ok all listen to her she's right.
    • 430 posts
    February 6, 2005 1:59 PM GMT
    Thank you Sarah,

i still have no idea on how to make the link thingy work. I cliked on the on you added and thought " hey thats so much easyier"

Oh well you'll have to work extra hard to buy some, they all look so good, you cant stop at one!!