Final Call on Blue Light Specials...

• 1083 posts
    January 28, 2003 10:25 PM GMT
    Hi!

This probably falls in the category of "Really Obvious Things I Don't Need To Be Told"...but I'm posting it anyway, because I'm possibly losing our store in Evansville. As many of you Stateside Trannies might be aware, there are a number of K-Marts going out of business. (Not a great loss, really, but that's another story.)

Once upon a time, I didn't mind "going there" for stuff I just couldn't bring myself to buy elsewhere, especially as I was determining sizes and attempting to live on a moderate income. (Okay, I was new to dressing up, between jobs and working as a temporary. Flush with cash I wasn't.)

Point is, there will be some pretty decent sales on basics, if you have one going out of business in your area, or near your area. (Think cheap undies, bras, and pantyhose; reduced prices on makeup basics and perfumes; markdowns on weight-loss stuff and some herbs, etc.) And since they're going out of business, it's going to be pretty obvious they won't care about who's buying what...

So I'd say get there as soon as you can, before the good stuff is gone, and you're left with Martha Stewart dishes and sheets on clearance. Happy Shopping, and if you're the last one out the door, please turn off the Blue Light.

Luv 'n hugs,

Jayne Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"