sheer and indestrutible

• 515 posts
    August 27, 2006 1:56 PM BST
    I wonder if any one knows where I can get some sheer yet indestructible hosiery because I seem to be such a run prone person these days and it is costing me a fortune in hosiery.
    • 773 posts
    August 27, 2006 8:45 PM BST
    I have always been prone to runs and ladders, but I am finding L'eggs Sheer Elegance (in the new flat cardboard package) for evening wear to be very dusrable, and the regular L'eggs Sheer Energy for daytime. At about $5.00 per pair, you'll get several uses out of them before you have any problems.
    • 83 posts
    October 26, 2006 4:52 PM BST
    I have tried so many brands and have spent soooo much money on them! My favourite ever are La Perla which were devine but after nearly bankrupting myself on these hughly expensive brands that laddered oh so easily I discovered Silkies. They are mail order and last and last and come in quite a range. Try them at Silkies.co.uk or .com.

I will one day buy some Le Perla gain..when I win the pools!!

x
    Susan
    • 1083 posts
    October 26, 2006 6:43 PM BST
    Silikes!!!!

They mail them to you, and they have an Ultra Shapely Perfection Pantyhose that is pretty tough to trash. I wear them myself, and I am pretty tough on my pantyhose. You can check them out here: http://www.silkiesboutique.com/

If you register, and they ask for a sponsor, please give them this number: 098678536-9. (I get credit for this.)

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina Sakura

• 140 posts
    October 26, 2006 11:06 PM BST
    Sara: pantyhose are one of my favorite things. I too found L'eggs sheer energy to be the best and ladder the least often. Plus the look great on any leg. For the finest, for me it's Wohlfords (seamless) my god they are the smoothest,the softest and outrageously expensive too! But wow they are nice. I get the L'eggs in the 2 pair box. It's usually a better deal. Jackie
    • 515 posts
    December 17, 2006 1:11 PM GMT
    Thank you Ladies.
    I have tried the bands you have talked about and see you have good tast.

Here is the kicker question why is it always the second leg that has the run and you never niotice it till you have got the leg half way up.????????
    Love Sara