A superfriday coming

• March 25, 2004 5:22 AM GMT
    If I survive tomorrow, I survive anything. First thing in the morning I meet dwellers as a municipal planning official. Then I must guide some visitors from another city around. Some people in both of these groups remember me as male. If needed, I will just say "May he rest in peace". Then I meet my ex-wife at the attorney´s office in order to subdivide our property. And the day ends with a special girls´ night out with my daughter, and two former neighbour girls who WANT to see me . Quite a day, isn´t it?

Laura
  • March 26, 2004 5:52 AM GMT
    Emma called me yesterday evening and suggested a nice bar-cafe close to the railway station. She loves cherry-beer and that is a place where you get this belgian specialty. I myself prefer perry cider. My HRT probably changed my taste, cause beer tastes BAD. So, I´ll meet the two girls there at seven and the fourth girl will join us one hour later. A good relax after this hard day...
    • 539 posts
    March 26, 2004 10:53 PM GMT
    It sounds like a long day. I hope it goes well. Meeting previous business contacts and explaining the situation can be a little scary, but in my experience (this has happened to me a few times now), it typically goes well. (Although the fact that it has gone well for me may be due to the fact that I am the customer in these particular business relationships.) Interestingly, one of these suppliers, when he heard about me, mentioned that a transsexual works at his company. I guess it is becoming common.

Good luck, especially, on the property division with your ex-wife. That sometimes can go badly, and I hope it doesn't for you.

Heather H.
  • March 29, 2004 7:16 AM BST
    The meeting with the dwellers went well. I recognized two of them and I´m not quite sure if they recognized me. No questions, good atmosphere, they gave me coffee and we had a very friendly meeting. The guiding business went well, too. The guests gave me a book about their city and wished me welcome to see their city in return.
    Meeting my ex was the hardest point. And it was exactly as bad as I thought in advance. As I entered she greeted me with sentences as "You look terrible" or "A man in a dress, obvious to anyone". The chairman of the meeting had to tell her she should behave or leave. He said "You cannot hurt Laura like that. She has a diesease called transsexuality and that is not her fault. Would you insult her if she had a cancer?" "Yeah" my ex said "He is sick, but he never looked for a cure". "I did" I said "Got my diagnosis and the treatments". "That is the false cure" she said...and I saw there no reason to continue.
    Anyway, we got the matters settled. Much because I was totally calm and smiling. My ex left before me and I was left alone with the lawyer. He said "She is really wicked, isn´t she?". I tried to calm things down and said "Not so bad as she sounds".
    The evening with the girls was FUN. We started with ciders (and Emma´s cherry beer), moved to another place have dinner together, then continued to a disco where we danced until 2 in the morning. And we TALKED and LAUGHED.

Laura
  • March 26, 2004 10:27 AM GMT