New girl seeking info:

• 3 posts
    November 15, 2007 1:32 PM GMT
    Hi there

Im A new girl on the block ,, Need some info about where to buys some sexy cloths and shoes... ?

By the way, Hi everyone... Im a newbie..

Hope to hear soon

xx
  • January 14, 2008 8:37 PM GMT
    Hi Simone - so far I have to agree with every one here if you haven't tryied it yeat shop on line, you can find anything in the clothing and shoe line out there. Heck lets face it girls you can find anything & everything you want/need online.
    • 3 posts
    July 6, 2008 11:40 AM BST
    Hi Simone and welcome. I think you look pretty stunning as you are. I think I may be able to help you. I have just opened a new eBay store which you might like to check out. I only have a few items on there at the moment as I am starting small. But I do have access to a wide range of styles and fashions. If you don't find anything you like in the store, you could drop me a line being a little more specific about your needs and I will try to accomodate you. Thank you very much.

Vicky

http://store.auctiva.com/TSQueenz
    • 2017 posts
    November 15, 2007 1:55 PM GMT
    You need advice on clothes looking like you do? Personally I just buy from the high street so I'm afraid I can't help you there. I guess it depends on what you are looking for, you can find anything online.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    November 25, 2007 5:58 PM GMT
    Hi Simone-

I'm with Nikki on this one. It looks to me as if you've already found a place to buy at least one really hot dress and some really cute shoes. Not to mention the jewelry. But as she mentioned there are lots of places online. Of course buying online is not without its risks, as I'm sure you must know. Still, if they have a decent return policy it's worth the chance.

Here's one place that you might find interesting. In fact I think I found it here on TW quite some time back. http://www.ladybwear.com/[...]ult.asp

Have a great day, Simone.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2017 posts
    January 15, 2008 12:36 PM GMT
    I am not a big fan of online shopping for clothes simply because you can't try them on which I always prefer to do before I buy, then I know it fits, and what it looks like on me.

Nikki