Film Legend Dies !!

I say NO ONE can eat 50 eggs....
    I am the itch, after it was scratched.
      May 21, 2010 3:18 AM BST
  •   October 2, 2008 10:42 PM BST
    Definately too many to choose from, but my vote would be for Butch Cassidy...

Bizarrely, when I was at school, there was a guy in my year who was the absolute spitting image of Paul Newman, even the same amazing eyes and a definate 'presence'.

Much love

Rae xx
    www.raekelcou.com
      October 2, 2008 9:53 PM BST
  • I actually thought his salad dressing was quite good...
    Not sure which my favourite film of his was but I also like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
    xx
    <p><span style="font-family: 'book antiqua', palatino; font-size: medium; color: #000080;">"Stop aspiring to be other people and start being you."</span></p> <p>Gok Wan</p>
      October 2, 2008 11:59 AM BST

• The world has lost not only a great actor but also a great humanitarian. "The Hustler", "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof", "Somebody Up There Likes Me" & "Cool Hand Luke" are some of my favorite movies.

You will be missed Paul. Rest in peace.

Monika
      October 2, 2008 11:42 AM BST
  • My personal favourite has to be 'Butch and Sundance' but he also impressed me with his non-acting enterprises as well, not to mention his contributions to charities.

Robert Redford made a moving tribute to him:

"Certain friendships are too good and too strong to talk about.........I have lost a real friend," he added. "My life -- and this country -- is better for his being in it."

The man may be gone but his legacy lives on.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      September 28, 2008 9:26 AM BST
  • The Two films that stand our for me are " The Hustler" & " The Colour of Money". Newman at his very best......he'll be missed!

Lol xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      September 27, 2008 10:07 PM BST

• Hi Girls,

Probably one of the most successful Actors in Hollywood history has died today !

Paul Newman lost his battle with Cancer this morning, at the ageof 83.

Not only was he a 3 time winner of an Oscar, he was an Actor, Director, Producer, Leading Charity Donor,Head of a Food Company, Racing Driver & CEO of a Motor Racing Team.

His films are just TOO many to even start listing !
    You'll all have your favourite .................... mine was The Sting.

Paul Newman. R.I.P.

Angela, xx.
    What matter if I stand alone? I wait with joy the coming years; My heart shall reap where it has sown, And garner up it's fruit of tears.
      September 27, 2008 5:21 PM BST