Goodbye!

• 746 posts
    January 19, 2010 12:35 AM GMT
    We're all one big happy dysfunctional family in here Nina...kinda like "we can beat on you, but nobody else better get near you" family thingie! (smile)
    Traci
  • January 15, 2010 9:28 PM GMT
    I don,t think that I,ve made many friends here-in fact I have been bitterly disappointed at the lack of response to ANY of my contributions and appalled at the intolerance and conformism I've seen here.If any of my friends from the 'chat room' wish to stay in touch i can be found on Trannyinternational and Transliving.Adieu-Nina Papillon.
    • 1912 posts
    January 16, 2010 12:32 AM GMT
    I know we have had a share of battles but I feel in many ways both of us have grown from them. You are very talented and your opinions will be missed here. I wish you the best in life.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
  • January 16, 2010 5:10 AM GMT
    Bye Nina,
    I'll miss reading your (somewhat bizarre to me anyway) posts.
    Take care.
  • January 16, 2010 7:00 AM GMT
    Don't be so insufferably smug!
  • January 16, 2010 8:29 AM GMT
    Ok then, I won't miss reading your somewhat bizarre (to me) posts.
    But I still wish you well.
  • January 16, 2010 10:42 AM GMT
    This is noble of you,Marsha-as my hero,the great Samuel Johnson said about a generous adversary.Don,t want to get personal,Marsha but going through a tough time at moment.God Bless,Nina Papillon-xxx
  • January 16, 2010 10:45 AM GMT
    Joni,thanks-that was kind of you.Always thought your contributions kindly as well!hugs'n stuff,Nina P.xx
  • January 16, 2010 10:54 AM GMT
    Are you going or not? I personally have read your posts with interest some I concur with some I don't, i will miss your posts, but a girl has to do what she has to do. whatever, I wish you well, I have learned in my short time here, that lots of people read the threads, not everyone replies, a lot don't even bother to read any, just prefering to idle their time away in the chat room.

Cassandra.
  • January 16, 2010 11:50 AM GMT
    Cassandra,yes I am-just a matter of courtesy that I reply and thank you for your observations.Actually I disagree with myself about 3 times before breakfast.Just wanted to bounce ideas back and forth,particularly as I am so conflicted as to my next step.I certainly wished that I looked as stunningly 'Femme' as you-my Makeover was highly flattering!Regards and hugs,Nina P.xx
  • January 16, 2010 12:11 PM GMT
    Well sincerely wish you would not leave, but good luck whatever you do.

Bye x

Cassandra
  • January 16, 2010 12:52 PM GMT
    Thanks,Cassandra-but would look like 'Ole blue eyes' if I stayed on;as it is I've had more feedback in 18 hours than in 6 months!xxx'n hugs,Nina
    • 746 posts
    January 16, 2010 2:56 PM GMT
    Nina...there's room for all kinds in this world...you, me, all of us..gawd girl, do not take it personally when you feel like your thoughts and concerns are being ignored. We ALL need thick skin to make it in this unforgiving world we share and do not judge how others think of you by their lack of interaction. To me, you're off the 'king wall...just like me! (smile) I think others just do not know how to react nor know what to say...think twice, count to ten, and come back and add your usual vinegar!
    If we don't see you, all the best to you...honestly, you've been a breath or fresh air in a sometimes generic atmosphere!
    Traci
  • January 16, 2010 3:02 PM GMT
    Tracy-I'm going to miss you most-got the feeling that if we'd met we might have got on too well! I imagine a few saloon bars being trashed!Here's looking at you,kid!(seriously,Tracy-there's a lot going on off stage that,s doing my head in)xxxxxxxx'n hugs,Nina
  • January 16, 2010 3:03 PM GMT
    Cheerio Melody-Nina
    • 746 posts
    January 16, 2010 4:42 PM GMT
    Oh...I am a lightweight drinker...a real cheap date! But can be lots of fun without it! Hope whatever it is that has you upset goes away and you come back to your "normal" self...
    Traci
  • January 16, 2010 5:05 PM GMT
    Thanks,Tracy-haven't drunk for 19 years but you take my point-though still don't know what 'normal' is!xxxx'n hugs,Nina.
  • January 16, 2010 9:33 PM GMT
    Thanks Rae,best of luck with the Creative Writing-it's a great idea-hugs,Nina P.xx
  • January 17, 2010 7:27 AM GMT
    Wendy,thanks for that1xxxxx'n hugs,Nina
    • 181 posts
    January 18, 2010 8:25 PM GMT
    Nina , I will miss you're opinions ! I know I'm guilty as heck for not posting more but I did enjoy reading what you had to say . I really wish you will re- consider dear ! Ellen
  • January 18, 2010 8:41 PM GMT
    Ellen-thanks a helluva lot for that.I was always yearning to talk to you-youve got such a fantastically kindly and womanly face and been around the block a few times one surmises?
    Feeling like poor old Judy Garland-never has a girl had so many 'come-backs'! I'll have to return now-can see now that I look as if I'm 'Taking my bat home'-if you know the English expression.Been going through a bad phase and I confess my judgement has got clouded-been surprised and moved at graciousness of you gals' gracious farewells-choked and somewhat remorseful-hugs'n stuff-xxxxx-Nina Papillon.
    • 434 posts
    January 19, 2010 4:28 AM GMT
    Nina, We have all had our bad times...so don't commit yourself to leaving just because you announced it during a "dark time" in your life. After all..we are here to help....and to share.
    Doanna
  • January 19, 2010 4:37 AM GMT
    Nina,
    I can't see how you can possibly leave now!
    Look at the support you've had from your sisters all over the world.
    I think you should reconsider.
  • January 19, 2010 7:51 AM GMT
    Doanna,thanks a lot for that-hugs'n xxxx-Nina
  • January 19, 2010 7:51 AM GMT
    Doanna,thanks a lot for that-hugs'n xxxx-Nina
  • January 19, 2010 7:59 AM GMT
    Janis-first off;so sorry about my petulant retort to your comment.It caught me at a very bad time and I fear I lashed out like a cornered beast!Not very Lady-like,unlike your gracious self. Truth is-had a very lonely Xmas and was trawling TW site for some contact-ANY contact and I fear came across like the pub bore(thanks Melody though)-desperately lonely and a bit embaressing!
    What to do?------Aaaarrgh-where's the nearest hole?xxxxxxx-Nina Papillon
    • 21 posts
    January 19, 2010 8:02 AM GMT
    Nina, you sent me a mesage recently that made me feel wonderful. Don't for one second feel that your contributions are not appreciated.

Selena xxx
  • January 19, 2010 9:53 AM GMT
    Selena,thank you so much-not proud of myself at moment-Doh!!Shamed by support of you girls and proud to be a small( if 'Bolshie) contributor and Sister-xxxxx-Nina Papillon
  • January 19, 2010 12:25 PM GMT
    Oh Chr.....t!-Can,t jump ship now,Tracy! What to do-stand on the pantie counter in Primark with a sign around my kneck saying-Mea Culpa,Mea Maxima Culpa?
    My mascara's running-don,t know wether to cry or laugh-amazed by support from you girls-sorry to be such a Gadfly! Perhaps my former Latin Mistress (thrillingly strict and frightningly kind) was prescient in her advice such a long time ago-'A period of Lady-like silence,Nina,would be much appreciated.'
    CAN YOU ALL FORGIVE ME?-Nina-xxxx
  • January 19, 2010 1:20 PM GMT
    Hi Melody,thanks so much-grovel-grovel! Begone dull care;methinks the black dog of the afternoon had me in thrall!Your Flannery O'connor said something about every person meeting a dragon on the road which had to be dealt with-perhaps my fascination with the stanza from the Anglo-Scottish Border Ballad uncannily foresaw that.I am deeply moved by the solidarity and warm support I have received from you gels,particularly from those(across the pond) who I felt were my deadly political enemies.Humbled ,contrite and immensely grateful to you all-xxxxxxx'n lots of Big Hugs! Nina Papillon.
    • 871 posts
    January 19, 2010 3:26 PM GMT
    Hi Nina,

In the chatroom you join in the convo from time to time and you always seem pleasant enough to me. Whenever you feel like it you are always welcome to come and join in the banter. Everyone I know who frequents the chatroom is really nice, sometimes it just takes a while to get to know people.

Penny
    x
  • January 19, 2010 3:38 PM GMT
    Oh no, are you taking little Toto too?

I don't know you and we have not met, but best wishes. I hope you safely find what you're looking for and come back refreshed with a brighter disposition,

Now....just click your heels together and repeat after me.......
  • January 19, 2010 4:08 PM GMT
    Thanks,Penny-thinking of that!Talk about getting in a 'Hissy-Fit'-Oh my dear!xxxx-Nina P.(I think it might have been a Testrotone surge!)
  • January 19, 2010 4:12 PM GMT
    Hi Jennifer,likewise but been enjoying your thread in between chewing the carpet-I share your passion for corsetry-chuckles already and hugs,(stopped taking grumpy pills)xxxx-Nina P.
  • January 19, 2010 4:42 PM GMT
    Nahh then yah yorkshire gal dont be silly looks like you have loadsa mates in trannyweb You had better not leave, Us yorkshire girls have to stick together. As Bruce would say did you know you was one of my favourites. see you in chat yahhh naughty girl . lol
    Love janey xxxx You know its best.
  • January 19, 2010 5:19 PM GMT
    Tha's reet lass-ah've nivver been't same since t'Masters got these 'ere new machines in-there'll be trouble down t'mill 'afore long -tha knows!Best get thi' best shawl an' clogs on,'ar Jane-see thi' down't clough!XXXXX-Nina P.
    • 1195 posts
    January 20, 2010 12:42 AM GMT
    Just wanted to add
    I'm happy you changed your mind and stayed. Sometime you feel as if you've been slapped but stick with us, things turn around. This is a great bunch.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 746 posts
    January 20, 2010 4:35 AM GMT
    Nina...now enough of this...just keep your mouth shut and get in line...LOL Forget the apologies and all...heck, I'm still trying to remove shoes stuck in my mouth for some I've no doubt offended.....bottom line is, you can't please everyone, so don't bother...be you and see you out there somewhere!
    END of DISCUSSION (smile)
    Traci
  • January 20, 2010 5:16 AM GMT
    Nina,
    Glad you decided to stay around sis.
    And to second Traci.
    Enough of the apologising already!
  • January 20, 2010 8:38 AM GMT
    Mary,thanks for that-Doh!Beginning to get the idea!xxxxx'n hugs,Nina P.
  • January 20, 2010 8:42 AM GMT
    I will obey-I will(like hell!) conform-xxxxx-Nina P.
  • January 20, 2010 8:45 AM GMT
    Janis-you speak the Yiddish as well as Scotch-oy ve!!xxxx-Nina P.
  • January 20, 2010 9:59 AM GMT
    Meredith-that would be great,Nina P.xxx
  • January 20, 2010 12:45 PM GMT

Eeeeeeeeeeeee I aint been downt clough in ages, Now stop laykin about and get theee sen in chat girl. Janey xxx
  • January 20, 2010 1:15 PM GMT
    Thanks Jane-think we'd better draw a line under this before we get 'rendered' and sent to Alaska!xxx'n hugs,Nina P.
  • January 20, 2010 9:59 PM GMT
    Joni-decided to stay.How could I do otherwise with such friends as you gels!xxxxxxx'n hugs,Nina
  • January 21, 2010 2:38 PM GMT
    Thanks Joni,who do you have to screw to get OFF of this movie? Hope that doesn't upset the more straight-laced gels!Honestly deeply grateful for your warmth-despite making a complete idiot of myself!What a team!xxxxxx-'n gigantic/mega hugs,Nina Papillon
    • 746 posts
    January 21, 2010 3:23 PM GMT
    Dear Threadkiller...errr...Rae...I think you and Nina conspired to jump start your thread of adding pieces to an evolving story! Darn, we've been duped! (smile)

Traci
  • January 21, 2010 4:48 PM GMT
    I surrender-capitulate-get me outta here!!!!Nina(only jesting)xxxx'n lots of hugs
  • January 22, 2010 2:33 PM GMT
    Meredith,I can't wait-sounds fascinating!xxxxx'n hugs