Silkies Tights

• 83 posts
    January 13, 2004 6:42 PM GMT
    Hi Girls

If like me you have been searching for a really good pair of sexy, comfortable and yet practical tights you will know how expensive it gets trying to find ones that match all these criteria. I have bought loads of different brands, been embarrassed in a big department store when a shop assistant made me put my hands in samples to look at the colour and style and have also bought mail order. I found that I liked the colour mocha but the only decent pair I could find were very expensive and dreaded laddering them which I did often and ended up spending even more money buying replacements. Then my wife started to order them from a company called Silkies ( has anyone tried them?) which were delivered to the door and she gave me a few pairs. Well I found them really nice, well fitting and very comfortable. So when we split I decided to buy some myself. I have been really pleased with the choice of styles and can really recommend their Lacy Hi-Cut panty ones which are pretty and allow me to see my own panties underneath which I love and they also have a n invisible toe so that I can see my nail varnish when wearing sandals. The added bonus is that they send you extra pairs for £1 each when you go to their website and order for the first time and even gave me a another free pair when I sent my second order.

If you are interested go to www.silkies.co.uk - I don’t think you will be disappointed!

Love

Susan