shopping?

• 6 posts
    February 20, 2004 2:17 AM GMT
    i'm looking for a place to buy silicone breast forms. the breastform store has lots, but i am on a budget. anyone know of a less expensive option.
    • 6 posts
    February 21, 2004 6:21 AM GMT
    Thanks Girls, I will probably buy from the breastform store. They seem to be the best i've found on the web. I want to order soon, need to look good for summer, need lots of help with that.lol. hugs rikki
    • 1 posts
    February 28, 2004 1:45 AM GMT
    I have heard the same thing as well. I have shopped there for other products. Nothing but good things to say about them.

I think they have also changed the look of their site, I really like it, take a look!!

www.thebreastformstore.com
    • 456 posts
    February 20, 2004 2:21 PM GMT
    Unfortunately - as I am sure most girls will agree - when buying breastforms the case is usually you get what you pay for. I assume that you are looking for some sort of form you can attach to your chest or at least to give you the correct weight. These are not cheap. Many of us have gone through the rolled up pantyhose (tights), water filled baloons - what a mess when they burst - or even rice or lentil filled stockings. Take it from me there is nothing like the feel of real silicon breast forms but they are expensive if you are only an occasional crossdresser.

Advice - save all of your money until you can buy a pair - for go the new dress and shoes etc. wait until you can afford them. Also try searching the web for other sources other than the Breastform store which helps to sponsor this site. There are others and the price does vary.

Good luck hon - Let us know what happens
    • 2127 posts
    February 21, 2004 9:52 AM GMT
    I know I'm biased because they have an ad on this site, but I can personally recommend The Breastform Store.

As Tina said, you get what you pay for with breastforms, so it really is worthwhile saving a bit longer for them.

Of all the breastform outlets we've had dealings with, I can truly say that The Breastform Store has by far the best reputation and a very good after sales service too.

Hugs,

Katie
    • 456 posts
    February 21, 2004 12:46 PM GMT
    Katie - don't get me wrong - as far as I know the Breasform store is excellent - all I was suggesting was a look around to compare prices. Cheap as chips - to coin a phrase - usually means rubbish in this case. From what I have heard your appraisal of the store is perfectly correct.