Getting confidence

• March 24, 2003 12:51 PM GMT
    Hi girls

I notice myself getting slowly more and more confident about myself passing as a woman. That means...in later stage.
    I´m loosing my fear and can take the whole thing more naturally. I guess I am getting closer to "the full time"...
    Must be the hormones telling me "hey you girl, you ARE a woman".

Laura
  • March 25, 2003 12:03 AM GMT
    AMEN,LAURENATALIA,I FIND MYSELF AFTER 8 MOS. OF HRT,DOING THINGS LIKE IT'S THE MOST NATURAL THING EVER.I USE THE LADIES ROOM WITHOUT ANY FEAR AT ALL,I JUST SMILE AT ANY LADIES IN THERE AND SAY "HI" AND GO ABOUT MY BUSINESS..IT'S REALLY GREAT IN A WOMANS WORLD,WHEN I CAME OUT IN 1974 AND WAS LIVING FULL TIME THEN,I SHOULD HAVE STAYED OUT AND HAD SRS WHILE I WAS STILL HEALTHY...ONE SMALL QUIRK I FIND IS THAT WHEN SOMEONE YELLS "SIR OR MISTER" I STILL TURN AROUND EVEN THOUGH THE'RE NOT ADDRESSING ME.. WE'VE CROSSED THE BRIDGE OF NO RETURN,AND IT'S JUST WOMANHOOD FROM HERE.....PHYLISS-MARIE
  • March 27, 2003 12:28 AM GMT
    Yes The first step out the door and then the car door is the hardest. Once out the door You are a girl and must act like one. Only go where a lady would on her own or incompany. I lost my fear well and truely when a gf many yeards ago abandoned me.leaving me with no money in my purse and a long walk home. Later I found out she had followed me at a distance to see all went well Since then Ive been confident. But always careful where and when I go out enfemme. Now I rarely go out in public as a male. Im much more relaxed and happy as a girl. Talk more,shop longtime and fumble in my hand bag as all of us girls do Love Joanna