A child and a man

• March 5, 2004 6:38 AM GMT
    Two cases in the cathegory "You know you pass, when..."
    A child came to me yesterday in the street and wanted to know "if auntie knows a certain street nearby". And auntie did .
    Then there was a man who wanted to invite me for a dinner. I didn´t like the guy and tried politely to say no thanks. But he insisted...until I told him I am a TS. That worked .
    Hehe...you could use this trick even if you weren´t a TS.

Laura
  • March 9, 2004 5:37 AM GMT
    After two days of silence this guy came to me and said it´s okay that I´m a TS. And the dinner invitation is still there...
    Well, what can I do? That TS-thing was my last bullet...

Laura
  • March 9, 2004 7:34 AM GMT
    Thank you for your wise advice .
    I have told the guy I have the feeling not to let anybody close to me until I´m complete...and he understands my feelings. We were in the same high school, he was two classes higher than me. I cannot remember him, though. And he certainly cannot recognize me.... I kind of like him....I don´t know. But as you said...there are others, too .

Laura
    • 539 posts
    March 18, 2004 12:31 AM GMT
    If you get pursued by a guy you don't like, and telling him that you are a TS does not scare him away, there is another possibility.

One of my friends (a g-girl) tells unwanted admirers that she has a nasty sexually transmitted disease (I think her favorite is syphilis). That scares them away.

You must pass very well if a child didn't read you. Children often seem to have an especially strong ability to read TSs.

Heather H.
  • March 6, 2004 7:17 PM GMT
    LOL!
    • 530 posts
    March 9, 2004 2:11 PM GMT
    I guess I must be almost there too.
    Three weeks into my new job, around the end of January this year, I was talking to colleagues about my son coming to stay for the weekend. Three times that week, with different people each time, I was asked if he stayed with his FATHER during the week.
    I just managed to get head through the door when I went home.
    Sue.