Corsets.

• August 3, 2002 10:18 PM BST
    Hi Babs,

Thanks I'll get hold of them and get my laces so I can continue with my waist training, or am I waste training? I forget.....

Irene
  • August 2, 2002 5:25 PM BST
    Hi Irene

I had the same problem but bought replacement laces from Hide And Sleek in Scotland

They were very helpful

xxxxxxxxx

Babs
  • July 23, 2002 7:35 PM BST
    Hi Irene

It was a pleasure. Do you like really bad jokes ;D because your last sentence reminded me of one.

"A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their lives studying the grizzly bear. Each year they petitioned their respective governments to allow them to go to Minnesota to study the bears.

Finally, their request was granted and they immediately flew to NY and on West to Minnesota. They reported to the ranger station in Minnesota and were told that it was the grizzly mating season and it was too dangerous to go out and study the animals. They pleaded that this was their only chance, and finally the ranger relented.

The Russian and the Czech were given portable phones and told to report in every day. For several days they called in, and then nothing was heard from the two scientists. The rangers mounted a search party and found the camp completely ravaged, with no sign of the missing men. They followed the trail of a male and a female bear.

They found the female and decided they must kill the animal to find out if
    she had eaten the scientists because they feared an international incident.  They killed the female animal and opened the stomach to find the remains of the Russian. One ranger turned to the other and said, "You know what this means, don't you?"

The other ranger responded, "Of course:

Scroll down...
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    This is good...
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    > >>> The Czech is in the male!"

Hugs

Sarah
  • July 22, 2002 12:42 AM BST
    Hi Sarah,

I'll check it out thanks........svelte, young, moi?
    Thank you and the check is in the mail, good job!

Love

Irene
  • July 20, 2002 7:59 AM BST
    Hi Irene

A svelte young thing like yourself in a full length corset, what is the world coming to? :o

Try here:   http://www.axfords.com/

Don't use them myself of course but they are very good.

Curvaciously yours

Sarah
  • July 19, 2002 9:36 PM BST
    Hi Gang,

I broke the cord on a full legth corset, where can I find a replacement?
    It'll need to be a postal address, or a physical place here in the UK.

Thanx,

Irene