Taken for my own new girlfriend

• March 16, 2004 5:37 AM GMT
    Yesterday there was a meeting at the attorney´s office about the subdivision of our marriage property. I entered there first, introduced myself to the chairman and we sat down for a three minutes silence for the spanish victims of terrorism. Then entered my ex-wife´s lawyer, a woman, who figured out I must be representing the ex-husband. A bit later she said to me she took me first for the husband´s possible new girlfriend. I had a good laugh. My ex-wife´s lawyer had to leave one hour before the end of the meeting. So I sat down with the chairman and we finished the protocol together. I helped him in some spelling problems and he kept on saying " Laura, good that you are in no hurry".

Hehe...

Laura
  • March 16, 2004 6:48 AM GMT
    It is only this kind of occasions somehow coping with my past, that bring out funny situations. In everyday life I´m just Lauta, the tall dark girl from the city planning office . Accepted and widely well known.

hugs

Laura
    • 338 posts
    March 16, 2004 8:23 PM GMT
    had a neighbour as me who my new girlfriend was afew days back, the worrying thing is the guy drives, i mean really, where the hell does the guide dog sit????

one bark for left, two barks for right and a loud yelp for shit, we hit something?
    • 338 posts
    March 16, 2004 10:18 PM GMT
    of course this event while true has been embelished in me usual way, i know exactly where the guide dog sits...

'Woke up one morning, went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, laught out loaud for ten mins, stopped, went downstairs as normal.

Thats the thing about us brits, we can laugh at ourselves'
  • March 17, 2004 5:13 AM GMT
    Of course not Sandra. I told her right away who I was. It was necessary to proceed in the matter. We laughed together...
    Yesterday there was a sweet about 2 years old toddler in the bus on my way home. As the child saw me he reached his hand towards me gave me a broad smile and said happily loud and clear "AUNTIE". No need to say I was one single big smile myself...

Laura