THE PANTY HOSE LOVE GLOVE

• 2573 posts
    December 16, 2004 12:58 PM GMT
    "...makes putting on hosiery a breeze. These beautifully designed, patented and trademarked gloves may have a delicate appearance, but those living with skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema will appreciate their sturdiness. The Love Glove prevents rips, snags and tears in pantyhose, saving the consumer time and money. The patented design allows the user to keep jewelry on and enables hosiery to slide on easily for a comfortable fit. The gloves even can be used when laundering hosiery and fine fabrics."

Probably worth the cost in saved stockings and panty hose. Have not tried the product yet.
    • 2068 posts
    December 16, 2004 1:47 PM GMT
    that sounds interesting wendy,where do you get them? love maria xxxxxxx
    • 2573 posts
    December 22, 2004 3:21 AM GMT
    Maria, I would guess in fashion stores that sell hosiery, but

http://pantyhoseloveglove.com/

It looks like it might be a small start up company with a single product, it was in inventors show on June 24,2004 so....it may only be available online or by mail at this site.

It could beat using lotion on your hands before putting on stockings...but then i have to use hands to put lotion on feet and legs/knees before putting on stockings....I defer to those with more experience.