Leotards and other nice things

• 2573 posts
    May 30, 2005 1:49 PM BST
    I clicked a link on Trannyweb sometime today and was sent to http://www.leotards.ca
    I found the site to be entirely wonderful. They make bespoke clothing. Everything can be made you your exact measurements and in a wide variety of fabrics/colors. Would you like that special skating skirt or tennis shorts for under your skirt? A leotard that has long sleeves and fits perfectly? It's the kind of site that pays for a lot of links clicked on.

I wrote to tell them where I had found their site, Trannyweb, and how excited I was at their products. I received the following reply:

Subject: RE: Leotards.ca - Contact Us
    Date: Mon, May 30th - 5:45AM

We will be pleased and honored to serve you.

L.P.
    leotards.ca

I'm still trying to figure out why the email address was a .edu address. I think the response was very positively pro TG. So if you are planning an exercise program, girls, I heartily recommend you check out this site for something to wear that will make exercising more fun. And...
    don't forget to tell them you heard about them at gendersociety.com
  • February 5, 2006 5:35 PM GMT
    Hi. I was sooo excited to read your post. I am searching for short skirts. When I went there it was a great site but no mention of any type skirts. Did you mean it could be special ordered or am I not looking the right place?
    • 2573 posts
    February 5, 2006 8:06 PM GMT
    Well, larry,
    I did the post in May 2005. It's possible that they have changed their product line, and dropped skirts. I, also, do not see them there now. That's a shame. It is a site I have high up on my list to order from when I have some money to spend.

I suggest that you contact them, via this link,

http://www.leotards.ca/ca[...]_us.php

and ask about the availability of skirts. Since they do custom work, they may still be willing to make some for you. If they get enough requests, they may restore the product.

Good luck and thanks for updating the info here.
    • 2573 posts
    February 8, 2006 9:58 AM GMT
    larry, here is the current info on http://www.leotards.ca

wendy larsen wrote:
    > Am I correct that last year you made skating/tennis skirts and shorts?
    > Are these still available on special order? I want to update the
    > information on your company on the website, since you are the only
    > site making custom fitted exercise clothing that I have found.
    >
    > Thank you so much.

To: wendy larsen
    Subject: Re: Leotards - General Enquiry
    Date: Sun, Feb 5th - 56PM

Yes we did, and still do make skating/tennis skirts and tennis panties,
    and bodysuits with attached skirts too. My problem there is we have so
    many styles, and I have very few pictures, only line drawings from the
    patter lady.

Anything in particular that interests you?

Thanks for contacting us!

• 2573 posts
    July 6, 2006 9:11 AM BST
    Well,

I returned to this site six months later and discovered this new addition to the site. It leaves no question about their willingness to serve t girls and to fit their clothing line to "men".

"Do you make your garments for men?
    All our garments can be made specifically for men."["i]

In addition, since my inquiry about skirts, they have added a skirts link to the site again. They are made in a wide selection of colors and fabrics as well.

To me, there is nothing more feminine AND comfortable than leotards and tights. I love this site. It may be among my 10 most favorite clothing sites on the internet.