E.L.F. Cosmetics

• 1980 posts
    January 18, 2008 12:08 AM GMT
    Okay, okay, maybe it should go in the cosmetics forum, but I saw it first on Paula Begoun's website and since you cant just steal cosmetics, you have to shop for them, and this is the the shopping forum, here it is. Perhaps some of you have already heard of this line of beauty items, I had seen ads for them at various locations, but haven't tried them, so if any of you have, please, please chime in with your experiences.

Anyway E.L.F stands for "eyes, lips and face" and is a line of cosmetics where none of the items costs more than a dollar. Not that I haven't spent disgusting amounts for makeup in my never ending quest to look like Jessica Alba (Shut up...stop laughing. It could happen!<Joni stamps foot and pouts prettily.>I am so not averse to spending only as much as I would spend for an artery clogging meal at McDonald's for enough makeup to do my whole mug. Shoot with makeup at that price you can try and if you don't like it out the window it goes. But don't litter, that's wrong. Dispose of old makeup in a safe and ecological manner.

So if you want to read a review on Paula's website (bless the girl) here it is. http://www.cosmeticscop.c[...]l.htm#1. And like I said, if anyone has tried it, please let us know what you think. I'm going to go find some and road test it, so to speak, as soon as I get a chance.

Happy shopping, everyone.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 1980 posts
    January 22, 2008 2:19 PM GMT
    Hi Danique-

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment, hon. You have made my day. I do think Jessica Alba is very attractive and I loved her in Dark Angel, but I suppose if I were really able to look like some genetic girl it would be Lauren Graham who plays Lorelei Gilmore in The Gilmore Girls.

And oh my, Sarah, who wouldn't like to look like that particular ELF? So ethereal and so beautiful in the movie.

Hugs...Joni Marie