New Trannyweb Features

• 734 posts
    June 18, 2008 12:54 AM BST
    Hi Katie,

I can't guarentee if this is a New Feature Problem or an old one ...

I notice that I send pm's to people but don't seem to have a copy of the message in my sent box [I'm sure they used to end up there]. This is irrespective of if the message was via profile or forum entry.

May be I'm missing some info here - I'm not the brightest candle on the messaging birthday cake...

Also - at least when messaging via a forum entry - the subject bar is not accessable - I'm sure I was getting that pre-New Stuff. Had it again tonight. Which meant I could'nt send the message and had to go via the profile where the subject line seemed happiest.

Sorry I have to be a bit vague, but its a bit of a vague problem!

Just want to make sure the people I'm nagging are, well, being nagged!

So much love to you.

Rae xx
    • 734 posts
    June 19, 2008 10:20 PM BST
    Well, thinking that maybe I have too many saved messages in my sent box to allow further population - this is true of some sites so its not really beyond possibility. Honest! - I decided to delete all my saved sent mesages.

But they all steadfastly refused to be deleted. Ok, I like those messages, but do I really have to keep them for life???

It may just be me, my pc, of some sinister plot. Unfortunately, without a copy of the sent message in my sent message box, I have no idea that a mesage was sent. [If you have received a message from me in the past 72 hours do let me know!]

Until I know whats happening, I'm afraid I no longer have any faith in the PM facility on this site and will send no more. [I had seen it as a good means of communicating outside of a forum thread].

I know its a four letter word, but what the heck I'm going to use it, help!

Much love

Rae xx

• 2127 posts
    June 20, 2008 2:22 AM BST
    Hi Rae, don't be upset. I've still got a list of bugs to fix as long as your arm.

However, I think this may be a problem on your computer.

I've tried deleting stuff from my own Sent Mail box and it works fine. Also, nobody else has mentioned this problem.

Please take a look at this TW FAQ article...

http://gendersociety.com/FAQ/[...]p?id=86

To give you an idea of what is going wong here, I think that Leanne Welch had a simlilar problem earlier today.

Take a look at this...

http://gendersociety.com/[...]156957&

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 734 posts
    June 20, 2008 11:55 PM BST
    Hi Katie,

Never fear, I never get that upset, just a little on-line frustrated hissy fit! [Probably more aimed at myself then anyone else!]

What you say sounds quite plausible but, as I can't find the equivalent in Mozilla, I'll take the question over to techy support.

Thanks hun.

Much love

Rae xxx

[By the way, how did you know how long my arm was????? ]
    • 530 posts
    June 23, 2008 9:37 PM BST
    Quick Q. Have the TW email addresses been discontinued? I noticed Penny replied to someone by forum because the TW mail bounced, and have experiemced the same myself.
    And if you tell me they have and you told us all ages ago, I shall go to my corner and sulk!
    • 2127 posts
    June 23, 2008 11:09 PM BST
    Hi Sue, as far as I know there have been no changes to your email. However, if you think there's a problem, please let me know more about it and I'll get Eric the programmer to investigate.

Usually when an email bounces back to you, which is what you said happened to yours, it's because there is a problem with the address you have sent it to and not at our end.

If this is happening all the time though, with recipient's addresses that you know are working okay, then please let me know.

The more information you can give me about the problem, the easier it will be to identify the cause.

Thanks and huggies,

Katie x