On the cruise

• June 14, 2004 7:09 AM BST
    Hi girls

Back from the lady cruise. We were three ladies plus one daughter on board, and we had FUN. Men wanted to dance with her or me...but we both rejected. Women solidarity .

Laura
  • June 14, 2004 8:00 AM BST
    The fact that just I was asked to dance among the (biological) ladies, was a strong confirmation to me about my passing as a woman.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    June 14, 2004 8:37 AM BST
    Hi Laura
    sound's like you had a great time, i bet you felt real good after being asked to dance by a man, and amongst all those other women on board. Really pleased for you love JJ xx
  • June 14, 2004 8:50 AM BST
    Yes Sandra

I start to believe that I´m on the safe side. But...it is not that long ago I was desperate and sure I would never pass. Yesterday there was a woman talking to me in the harbour, we had a chat for half an hour before my friends arrived. She asked at the end if I´m waiting for my husband. I said no...for three friends. But, anyway, you don´t ask a MAN if he is waiting for his husband . hehe.

Laura
  • June 14, 2004 9:38 AM BST
    Yes Sandra...

That is relaxing...to think that hormones work for you. Every morning you wake up more complete. It has been now some months since somebody doubted loud my gender. Well, then I showed my name in the passport and he apologized . My policy is that I never ever admit that I would be a man. Because I am a woman.

Laura
  • June 15, 2004 6:29 AM BST
    Here we are on a hanging bridge across the river Vääna. There was a beautiful waterfall nearby. I look a bit scared and hold to the railing...

Laura
    • 2068 posts
    June 14, 2004 11:06 AM BST
    sounds like you had fun laura,good for you honey!! lol maria x